closed

mel i am hungry. i have to say. yes i am def in ketosis but i am hungry. not nice. i was so hungry this morning that i nearly pucked up my pint of water as it seem to get caught in my tummy/chest area. just trying to tell myself it's worth it, i'm worth it, my kids are worth it.

You are worth it!!

sounds like a l'oreal advert lol :D

It might a bit, but Sal's right: YOU ARE WORTH IT.

I'm very hungry, too. I think it is the gray and cold. It is late in the day for the light box... but I think I need it.

Mel

I'm combatting SAD by cozying up, fire on, Yankee Candles lit, house smells all Thanksgivingy and feels cozy. Lol I think I was American in a past life, either that or it's because South Africa used to be so Americanised when I was growing up. Oh and mum and dad read Dr Seuss to me every night lol. I ramble....

Autumn is my favourite season, it's the loooong bit of winter after Christmas that gets me down :(

I'm combatting SAD by cozying up, fire on, Yankee Candles lit, house smells all Thanksgivingy and feels cozy. Lol I think I was American in a past life, either that or it's because South Africa used to be so Americanised when I was growing up. Oh and mum and dad read Dr Seuss to me every night lol. I ramble....

Autumn is my favourite season, it's the loooong bit of winter after Christmas that gets me down :(

I love autumn too. I wish you could join us for Thanksgiving.

I am loving the Yankee Candle Citus and Sage, atm.

Mel

well, that's dude's pressie for xmas ordered. a batcave and a bat mobile. looks like it's going to be one of those MUST HAVEs for xmas as certain places are out of stock and others are limiting you to no more than 2 per customer.

been bad folks. had some cheese. got mega stressed with 'life, kids' upset myself with it all and ate some cheese. in the long scheme of things i've been good this week but i hope it doesn't effect my monday weigh in.

well, that's dude's pressie for xmas ordered. a batcave and a bat mobile.

I still have DD's Bat Cave and batmobile and box o'Batmans -- and they must be about 16 years old!

PM your address -- I think have some bike accessories that a Batman related. I found them not too long ago.

Mel

P.S. Cheese is good food... you could have had some chocolate chips like someone I know. maybe you need a calcium supplement? What ya' think, Sal?

Week 3
day 5
cont....

drink
coffee x 3
pint of water x 5
peppermint tea x 2

food
cd porridge (10.30am)
cd shake (2pm)
cheese :(
tuna salad
bar

too tired.

I still have DD's Bat Cave and batmobile and box o'Batmans -- and they must be about 16 years old!

PM your address -- I think have some bike accessories that a Batman related. I found them not too long ago.

awww thanks :) dude's getting a bike from santa :)

P.S. Cheese is good food... you could have had some chocolate chips like someone I know. maybe you need a calcium supplement? What ya' think, Sal?

it's better than carbs etc but it's still empty cd calories and full of fat :( just was so hungry i couldn't contain myself anymore.

whoop whoop to me for a) not buying and eating salted peanuts today or having b) a sneaky bacardi and coke zero.

week 3
day 6

drink
pint of water x 5
coffee x 3

food
cd Choc mint shake
cd soup

exercise
3 mile run in 30 mins 350 cals (aprox)
walked dog

i think this listing of food is keeping me honest this week. i'm still struggling with the diet but i'm still thinking that within 2 weeks i could be in the 11st range if i try hard. no more slip ups! so my plan is this:-

this monday 14th nov - 12st 6lb
next monday 21st nov - 12st 2lb
following one 28th nov - 11st 13lb
then december 5th dec - 11st 10lb
next monday 12th dec - 11st 7lbs
last weigh in 19th dec - 11st 5lb (close enough to 11st 3lb)

lets see if my body agrees with me.

Last edited:
grumpy_b*tch.com

:( feel sick of everything today. feel like i'm flogging myself stupid for very little.

grumpy_b*tch.com

:( feel sick of everything today. feel like i'm flogging myself stupid for very little.

Awww, sorry you feel that way. I wish I could help.

Chin up lady! now look - I checked your stats and you have a BMI of 23!!! 23!!! thats now... not goal.

You body fat percentage is insane...

You are super fit

You are super tall.

What's not to be happy about!

Stop ------ HAMMER TIME :)

You are running yourself ragged, after the kids, doing super fitness regimes, being a housewife and doing your zumba classes...I am starting to think...you need a blo*dy big hug girlfriend. You are AMAZING Effing, jeffing amazing.

Chin up lady! now look - I checked your stats and you have a BMI of 23!!! 23!!! thats now... not goal.

You body fat percentage is insane...

You are super fit

You are super tall.

What's not to be happy about!

Stop ------ HAMMER TIME :)

You are running yourself ragged, after the kids, doing super fitness regimes, being a housewife and doing your zumba classes...I am starting to think...you need a blo*dy big hug girlfriend. You are AMAZING Effing, jeffing amazing.

i wish my bmi was 23. it's 26.9, body fat around 22%. i'm 5ft 8in and 12st 9lb right now. goal is 11st 7lbs max and i'd like to be 10st 10lbs in the long term.

wweeeerrrrl even so I cant hold a candle to that!

Back