Pregnancy and Slimming World

My son is brutal with my tummy, he was biting it today and usually uses it as a footstool! My daughters on the other hand love it and always trying to listen to their sister blowing bubbles in my tummy.
How did your scan go, i'm sure you mentioned you had a scan 2 weeks or so ago x

Awww, my son is the same, such a checky monkey! Yes scan was fine but still not sure what sex, most likely a boy. I am not bothered either way as long as they are happy and healthy :) got a scan on 6th July (privare) to do one of them 4d scans, I am not really arsed but my hubby is geekish and wants to just experience it, lol!

7itwon't be long before you are popping, although I do admire you with 3 other LO, just one for me is knackering!

Awww, my son is the same, such a checky monkey! Yes scan was fine but still not sure what sex, most likely a boy. I am not bothered either way as long as they are happy and healthy :) got a scan on 6th July (privare) to do one of them 4d scans, I am not really arsed but my hubby is geekish and wants to just experience it, lol!

7itwon't be long before you are popping, although I do admire you with 3 other LO, just one for me is knackering!

Ooo atleast you will get to see baby again soon x
You do get used to it and plus i find that because they are close in age they get on a lot better even with all the fighting and so are not under my feet all the time x

Dentist doesn't think it will last as there isn't much tooth to hold the packing. I really need to see if the gp will give me something like valium just for the extraction. The stress today was unreal. I've already major chest pain etc just thinking of sedation free surgery! Baby has even moved -now higher than my belly button, where baby has never been before.

I drowned my sorrows of dentist with a big bar of chocolate -gonna be great for my dairy intolerance isn't it!

Just feeling very stressed & panicky. Want to cry but can't if that makes sense.

mama-bear via phone

How's yer mouth 2day hun? Hope yer feelin a bit better x

Morning all

Well I have a consultants appointment today - hope to find out more about my funny blood - also get to peek at bean - fingers crossed everything ok!

Have a good day all x x

Morning all

Well I have a consultants appointment today - hope to find out more about my funny blood - also get to peek at bean - fingers crossed everything ok!

Have a good day all x x

Good luck Hun hope everything goes on for you! I'm in hospital with a girl who's baby has funny blood off the dad and she doesn't she just had an injection and is fine now to go onto to have more kids :)
Good luck x

Morning all

Have a good day all x x

Goodluck hope all goes well at the appointment x

All ok jelly bean wriggling and kicking away! I do have funny blood but quite low levels so they are not too worried but will keep a close eye - bloods and growth scans every four weeks!

Hole everyone else is having a good day! Slinky hold you and Poppy doing well! x x x

All ok jelly bean wriggling and kicking away! I do have funny blood but quite low levels so they are not too worried but will keep a close eye - bloods and growth scans every four weeks!

Hole everyone else is having a good day! Slinky hold you and Poppy doing well! x x x

Glad 2 hear all went well hun x

Still fat and uncomfortable ;-) it seemed to of started, then stopped, then started and now stopped again completely. Got myself all worked up and frustrated over it but my husband said i should just think that she's going to be here in 18 days (if i go two weeks over and get induced) and any sooner is a bonus....ooh and to relax whilst i have the time haha

So today my daughter was at nursery so i went for a nice walk with my dog and then spent the rest of the day watching movies so have relaxed. Tomorrow she's at nursery again but i will do some dusting and hoovering as the house needs a scrub. And Friday if its nice i told her we will go strawberry picking if the weather if nice....she's never been before so is super excited ;-)

4 days until D-Day ;-) xx

Glad to hear that everything went well at your appointment x

Still fat and uncomfortable ;-) it seemed to of started, then stopped, then started and now stopped again completely. Got myself all worked up and frustrated over it but my husband said i should just think that she's going to be here in 18 days (if i go two weeks over and get induced) and any sooner is a bonus....ooh and to relax whilst i have the time haha

So today my daughter was at nursery so i went for a nice walk with my dog and then spent the rest of the day watching movies so have relaxed. Tomorrow she's at nursery again but i will do some dusting and hoovering as the house needs a scrub. And Friday if its nice i told her we will go strawberry picking if the weather if nice....she's never been before so is super excited ;-)

Aww hun not long left even if you have to wait for induction. Do you think your midwife will do a sweep for you at your next appointment? My midwife said that she will do a sweep for me at my 40+3 week appointment which isnt far off not eek! x

Sorry 2 hear yer still waitin hun but hopefully it won't b 2 much longer xx

Another dreadful day here, i think i could cope with pregnancy symptoms more if my hayfever wasnt at full blast. My throat, eyes, nose and skin hurt so much and than theres a very active baby whos little bum is causing havoc with my ribs and who's little head is very eager to come out! Just feel miserable and have a really busy day tomorrow, would have told hubby to take a day off tomorrow if he didnt have to go to a meeting so will have to really push myself tomorrow to get everything on time. Might slap a load of veseline on myself tomorrow and see if that helps with the skin on my face, nose and eyes x

Another dreadful day here, i think i could cope with pregnancy symptoms more if my hayfever wasnt at full blast. My throat, eyes, nose and skin hurt so much and than theres a very active baby whos little bum is causing havoc with my ribs and who's little head is very eager to come out! Just feel miserable and have a really busy day tomorrow, would have told hubby to take a day off tomorrow if he didnt have to go to a meeting so will have to really push myself tomorrow to get everything on time. Might slap a load of veseline on myself tomorrow and see if that helps with the skin on my face, nose and eyes x

Damn hay fever hope you have a better day today x

Aww hun not long left even if you have to wait for induction. Do you think your midwife will do a sweep for you at your next appointment? My midwife said that she will do a sweep for me at my 40+3 week appointment which isnt far off not eek! x

Yes she's already offered a sweep at my 40 week appointment which would make me 40wk+3 days too... Its on Wednesday so not far off now. Then I am not sure about the induction process as never got that far with the first. Will I get a date on this app for the following week for induction making me 41+wks or would I go see her again on the Wednesday (making me 41wk+3 days) then I get an app for booking in...? I hope they don't make me wait until w/c 15th when I will be 42wk+ :'(

Yes she's already offered a sweep at my 40 week appointment which would make me 40wk+3 days too... Its on Wednesday so not far off now. Then I am not sure about the induction process as never got that far with the first. Will I get a date on this app for the following week for induction making me 41+wks or would I go see her again on the Wednesday (making me 41wk+3 days) then I get an app for booking in...? I hope they don't make me wait until w/c 15th when I will be 42wk+ :'(
It depends on where you are but most dont give you appointment date for induction date till your 41+ but i do remember being given one when i was 40+ in my first pregnancy over 4 years ago but after that with my second daughter it was 41+ weeks and with my third he decided to arrive on time so didnt get as far as a induction date. I am sure they wont make you wait for your 42+appointment as they always like baby out before than x Any niggles today xxx

Damn hay fever hope you have a better day today x
Had it bad again today until it started to rain and now i feel so much better. Just really tired as i havent been getting enough sleep so hoping today i get some sleep through exhaustion x

Back