Pregnancy and Slimming World

Is it bad I want another baby close to this one? Docs say no & so does OH but I think I'd actually like another. Maybe it's just hormones. Dont tjink I've ever thiught of the next whike still pregnant.

Bit awol as toilet training son so hope all you lovely mummies are doing well.

Had a very constructive day and managed to finish almost all my hospital bag shopping. Really pleased i waited as i got a few bargains in the sales for myself, got loads of cheap underwear for hospital and till i shrink back, pyjama's, nightie and slippers all from bhs at half price. Saw some nursing bra's too but as i probably wont be breastfeeding and my boobies are too big they were no use to me but were a real bargain too. Also picked up a few bits not for baby but my son from mothercare and john lewis who also have sales. I think m & s have a sale too but didnt go near there as i was all shopped out, Now the task of washing and ironing everything! x

Is it bad I want another baby close to this one? Docs say no & so does OH but I think I'd actually like another. Maybe it's just hormones. Dont tjink I've ever thiught of the next whike still pregnant.

Bit awol as toilet training son so hope all you lovely mummies are doing well.
Lol i'm exactly the same, i thought this with every pregnancy but after baby is here and a few sleepless nights usually nip that at the bud for me x
Goodluck with the toilet training, i know how exhausting that can be especially with you being pregnant and all x

Lol i'm exactly the same, i thought this with every pregnancy but after baby is here and a few sleepless nights usually nip that at the bud for me x
Goodluck with the toilet training, i know how exhausting that can be especially with you being pregnant and all x

Lol, true. OH was like, I'll ask you after the section if you still want another.

I started the day on my hands & knees cleaning a puddle of pee under the kitchen table. The day got better though towards the final hurdles. He is getting better at getting to the toilet on time. He even pooed before bed in the toilet which I didn't expect on day 1 seeing he's been so reluctant. I'm happy. Hopefully he has seen the light & realised the toilet is better than nappies.

Had a very constructive day and managed to finish almost all my hospital bag shopping. Really pleased i waited as i got a few bargains in the sales for myself, got loads of cheap underwear for hospital and till i shrink back, pyjama's, nightie and slippers all from bhs at half price. Saw some nursing bra's too but as i probably wont be breastfeeding and my boobies are too big they were no use to me but were a real bargain too. Also picked up a few bits not for baby but my son from mothercare and john lewis who also have sales. I think m & s have a sale too but didnt go near there as i was all shopped out, Now the task of washing and ironing everything! x

Well done!

I got 2 nighties with buttons the other day for hospital so I've 3 plus my gown & slippers. I won't need much else apart from toiletries, nappies & baby clothes. Doesn't seem such a hurry when it's all planned. No point me stressing over the bag until 38 weeks, lol.

Im so jealous of all you ladies still to give birth and talking about hospital bags!!! I would do it all again right now!

Im so jealous of all you ladies still to give birth and talking about hospital bags!!! I would do it all again right now!

I hate doing my hospital bag as it brings to home the soon imminent labour lol x

Lol, true. OH was like, I'll ask you after the section if you still want another.

I started the day on my hands & knees cleaning a puddle of pee under the kitchen table. The day got better though towards the final hurdles. He is getting better at getting to the toilet on time. He even pooed before bed in the toilet which I didn't expect on day 1 seeing he's been so reluctant. I'm happy. Hopefully he has seen the light & realised the toilet is better than nappies.
I used to bribe my daughters with a sticker chart, they had to get a certain amount of stars before they got their chosen treat, usually a domino's pizza and that seemed to do the trick but dont know if that will work with my son when his time comes. Not looking forward to changing 2 sets of bums after baby arrives or the cost of nappies! Also can't believe i have been changing nappies non stop for over 4 years will be 5 years in October!!!
Lol i wish i had a date too, babys are so unpredictable x

Still fat and uncomfortable ;-) it seemed to of started, then stopped, then started and now stopped again completely. Got myself all worked up and frustrated over it but my husband said i should just think that she's going to be here in 18 days (if i go two weeks over and get induced) and any sooner is a bonus....ooh and to relax whilst i have the time haha

So today my daughter was at nursery so i went for a nice walk with my dog and then spent the rest of the day watching movies so have relaxed. Tomorrow she's at nursery again but i will do some dusting and hoovering as the house needs a scrub. And Friday if its nice i told her we will go strawberry picking if the weather if nice....she's never been before so is super excited ;-)

4 days until D-Day ;-) xx

Hey huni not long now then! I still feel fat and very uncomfortable infact I feel a 100 times worse than I did in pregnancy towards the end! I wish I could of kept Poppy inside a couple of weeks longer as she isn't quite cooked yet and because of this we are spending 1 maybe 2 nights in the hospital due to her having jaundice which can be serious in prem babies! Throughout my pregnancy I hoped they brought me sooner but now I wish they hasn't she wasn't ready to come so I think that was partly why her birth was so traumatic! But she's the best thing I've ever made just need to get rid of this jaundice! Your baby is fully cooked they say from 38 wks don't they so your alright on that front! Really hope you get your baby soon! It really feels like time stands still towards the end good luck Hun x

Hi Hun 1 item I would recommend having just come out to then be back in again tonight is lip balm! OMG my lips were killing me with that has and air!!! I've tried breast feeding and now I'm expressing with adding a little formula to build poppy up as she's got jaundice which in most cases isn't a problem but with her being 4 wks prem it can be! So I'm feeding her myself but will be on formula once she reaches 40 weeks I'll feel better then that she's had the good stuff to build her up then I can have a life too! Anyway hope your ok and waddling along nicely I keep checking on here for a nosey!! I've joined the new mums forum on here too so chat to you on that soon :) x

Just checking in with you all. I'm on day 2 of toilet training my son & god am I tired! I can't wait to get out of the house again. If it wasn't raining here we could have at least ran around the garden.
I'm still on plan though which sometimes is harder at home as I'd want to snack from boredom. I was winding my OH up again about having a 4th child. Not sure if we would or not but you never know. If not a child it'll be a Yorkie :)

Hi Hun 1 item I would recommend having just come out to then be back in again tonight is lip balm! OMG my lips were killing me with that has and air!!! I've tried breast feeding and now I'm expressing with adding a little formula to build poppy up as she's got jaundice which in most cases isn't a problem but with her being 4 wks prem it can be! So I'm feeding her myself but will be on formula once she reaches 40 weeks I'll feel better then that she's had the good stuff to build her up then I can have a life too! Anyway hope your ok and waddling along nicely I keep checking on here for a nosey!! I've joined the new mums forum on here too so chat to you on that soon :) x

Lip balm is all ready to be packed in once i start packing, that gas and air really drys out lips x
All my babys had jaundice for a few days and than it cleared up but they were all full term so hope poppy's clears up soon too and mummy's milk will do her some good too x
Lol i look like a penguin when i'm walking now but look like a whale otherwise! Sleep is mad, i want to sleep all day but cant because of my other children and as soon as i get into bed sleep disappears soo tired, will take advantage of my husband being home tomorrow to get a nice daytime nap in x

Just checking in with you all. I'm on day 2 of toilet training my son & god am I tired! I can't wait to get out of the house again. If it wasn't raining here we could have at least ran around the garden.
I'm still on plan though which sometimes is harder at home as I'd want to snack from boredom. I was winding my OH up again about having a 4th child. Not sure if we would or not but you never know. If not a child it'll be a Yorkie :)

Any puddles today? x
Well done for being on plan, i am off plan and probably wont go back on it until after baby is here now. Lol i think your oh will be winding you up as payback once baby arrives after a few sleepless nights xxx

Any puddles today? x
Well done for being on plan, i am off plan and probably wont go back on it until after baby is here now. Lol i think your oh will be winding you up as payback once baby arrives after a few sleepless nights xxx

Yep we had some wet clothes & total refusal to pee at all. He did get up & go (pee & poo) in the toilet first thing but the day went downhill after that. Him & his sister have fought all day so I'm debating several changes of clothes & a trip out tomorrow.

I'm on plan but my stomach really hurts tonight so possibly too much fruit or just general pregnancy woes.

On the subject of sleep -I have been so tired all day & promised when the kids went to bed I would too. I'm still awake, but so is DD. I have made dinner & completed an online Tesco order.

Yep we had some wet clothes & total refusal to pee at all. He did get up & go (pee & poo) in the toilet first thing but the day went downhill after that. Him & his sister have fought all day so I'm debating several changes of clothes & a trip out tomorrow.

I'm on plan but my stomach really hurts tonight so possibly too much fruit or just general pregnancy woes.

On the subject of sleep -I have been so tired all day & promised when the kids went to bed I would too. I'm still awake, but so is DD. I have made dinner & completed an online Tesco order.

Do you think a sticker chart and bribing might work for him or is he just stubborn like most men :p
Thats the prob i had with sw during pregnancy, fruit and veg would make my tummy so sore and now that i dont have much of it (i live off mostly toast) my tummy troubles have disappeared too. Lol i promise myself the same thing every morning that i will go to sleep with the children but it never happens x

Do you think a sticker chart and bribing might work for him or is he just stubborn like most men :p
Thats the prob i had with sw during pregnancy, fruit and veg would make my tummy so sore and now that i dont have much of it (i live off mostly toast) my tummy troubles have disappeared too. Lol i promise myself the same thing every morning that i will go to sleep with the children but it never happens x

lol, he has a chart from the pound shop that he gets smiley faces drawn on for asking to pee, sitting there, doing something, pulling pants up/down, washing hands. He also gets a sticker for doing something & a haribo if it's a poo! He is just lazy. I keep saying I'm sticking with it though, not giving in.
Busy mommies & we never seem to rest do we xo

lol, he has a chart from the pound shop that he gets smiley faces drawn on for asking to pee, sitting there, doing something, pulling pants up/down, washing hands. He also gets a sticker for doing something & a haribo if it's a poo! He is just lazy. I keep saying I'm sticking with it though, not giving in.
Busy mommies & we never seem to rest do we xo
Lol all boys i think are lazy, I can see many probs ahead with my sons potty training. My daughters were no prob but he is a very different person. I think you mentioned a few months back on here about your son and the poo incident well lets just say i caught my son doing the same thing last week! Lol your right no rest for us mummies x

Lol all boys i think are lazy, I can see many probs ahead with my sons potty training. My daughters were no prob but he is a very different person. I think you mentioned a few months back on here about your son and the poo incident well lets just say i caught my son doing the same thing last week! Lol your right no rest for us mummies x

Gosh well remembered! Yes he went through a monkey at the zoo stage but thankfully it seems to have past.

Wow,baby is really kicking me behind my hip bones again (or so it feels). My stomach is all tight too. Not as tight as braxton hicks though. What's the earliest they start by the way?

Gosh well remembered! Yes he went through a monkey at the zoo stage but thankfully it seems to have past.

Wow,baby is really kicking me behind my hip bones again (or so it feels). My stomach is all tight too. Not as tight as braxton hicks though. What's the earliest they start by the way?

I think the earliest you feel braxton hicks is around 24 weeks on average but some women say they feel them earlier x

I think the earliest you feel braxton hicks is around 24 weeks on average but some women say they feel them earlier x

*waddles off to check calendar*

Apparently I'm 24 weeks :) Honestly it seems so hard to keep track with 2 at home already. I awlays know roughly but not like I did with DD.

Back