left over mushypea curry with pasta
salad
carrotts
activia snack pot
small plum

Apple
Hifi Bar (b)

Dinner
2 quorn frankfurters, sw chips, large salad, ketchup (1) exl mayo (1), 2 x small hard boiled eggs
melon with cinamon

2 x bourbon (5)
cadbury highlights (2)

Last edited:
2012 Will be my target year!!!!

Decided to change my signature on here as was full!!

Little sad as I was proud seeing the past 43 weeks WI's mount up on my little thread but thought this week was a good time to do, new year etc...

Although March will my my year anniversary of SW!!! Am hoping to get to target by then, fingers crossed! x

Last edited:
Wednesday

B'fast
'magic' porridge with chopped banana (b_

Lunch
giant cous-cous with lots of sf veg added, courgette, mushroom, spring onion, peppers, chilli flakes, few chopped new potaotes, tomatoes and celery - was very yum!!!
apple
plum

Snack
2 x alpen light bars (b)
cherry diet coke

Dinner
pasta bake with sf veg and philly and cheese (ha)
salad, mayo (1)

All went a tad wrong after dinner - ate in a rush and then could not satisify my sweet tooth - hey ho, could have been worse!!

2xbourbons (5)
low fat pot custard (5)
1 roses choc (2.5)
1 finger of kitkat(2.5

Last edited:
Thursday

B'fast
weetabix (b)
milk (a)

Lunch
pasta n sauce cheese and broccoli with lots of added broccoli
apple
m&s rainbow fuit salad and fat free yoghurt

Dinner
going to Prezzo with my mum so will have the low fat pasta with prawns (a) and salad
hifi bar (b)
low fat frozen ice-cream (need to cheek syns)

Went loola again with sysn...

2 pieces of dark choc mint (4)
piece of cheese (syns?)
2 x crackers (syns?)
highlight mint choc (2)

Last edited:
Friday

Weetabix (b)
milk (a)

Lunch
Going to pizza express with my friend for belated Christmas meal!!! As she found out she was pregnant before Christmas and was quite poorly so we had to postpone, going to have a look at the menu now and plan what I am going to have.

Melon medoly from marks and spencer

Dinner
Pasta, leeks, peas, philly exl garlic and herb
apple, muller light
4 x pieces of choc organge!!! (WHY???)

Last edited:
Saturday

B'fast
Bran crunchies (b)
milk (a)
2 x quorn sauages, beans, egg, fat free bacon, ketchup (1)
orange juice (2)

Dinner
steak, mashed sweed and carrot, cabbage, peas, 4 boiled new potatoes

Snacks
Cheeries
2 x large glasses red wine

Sunday

B'fast
chopped apple, grapes, strawberries and blueberries with low fat natural yog
28g kellogs All Bran Crunch (a) milk (1/3 a)

Lunch
Banana, cherries, plum
bourbon (3.5)

Dinner
Roast chicken, brussel sprouts, carrots, 2 small SW roasties, cauliflower cheese made as per booklet from Sunday paper (2/3 a)
Sugar free jelly with blueberries, fat free greek yog and 1/2 bag of 15g cadbury buttons (2)

Weight Watchers hot choc (2)
Small glass of red wine (3)

Monday

B'fast
Magic Porridge made with low fat natural yog and sweetner, chopped banana and blueberries

Lunch
Mushroom and chive omlette as per booklet from paper, salad
apple, 2 x plums, 2 x satsuma

Dinner
Baked to perfection birdseye haddock with garlic (check syns), brussel sprouts, broccoli, mashed sweed and carrotts.

2 x raw carrotts
apple
WW hot cho (2)
bourbon (3.5)
1/2 pack 15g Cadbury choc buttons (2.5)

Last edited:
Hey,

Returing the favour from popping on and reading your diary had a glance through and you have some really nice meals
How was pizza express? What did you end up having?
Also whats magic porridge I don’t really like porridge so not sure id like it but sounds interesting
J
Goodluck with your journey

Kirsty

Hey,

Returing the favour from popping on and reading your diary had a glance through and you have some really nice meals
How was pizza express? What did you end up having?
Also whats magic porridge I don’t really like porridge so not sure id like it but sounds interesting J
Goodluck with your journey

Kirsty

Hiya - thanks for popping by!

Pizza Express was good went for salad but... I ate two of the bread sticks - epic fail!!

'Magic Porridge' - is just your HB of Porridge oats, mixed with either a muller light or natural fat free yoghurt left over night, in the morning the oats have swelled and gone soft - I admit sounds gross!!! But is really tasty and v filling, plus mean you can save you HA of milk for something else like cheese in the day. I sometime pop it in the microwave for a few seconds to take the chill off. x

Tuesday - I am following one of the days out of the Mirror booklet to the letter today! It is EE, only my second ever EE day!!!

B'fast
Melon, kiwi and grapes with 30g Shredded wheat bitesize (b), fat free natural yoghurt and sweetener

Lunch
Chicken and pasta salad, made with lots of SF salad veg, (few sprays of fat free dressing and white wine vinegar)
Apple, 2 x plums, 2 x satsuma

Dinner
Mexican burritos, (as per daily mirror booklet) made with chickpeas, chilli, tomaotes, cheese (a), wholewheat tortilla (5.5) served with large salad
2 x raw carrotts
few cherries
vanilla activia yog
bourbon (3.5), 1/2 15g pack of buttons (2.5)
WW hot choc (2)

Last edited:
Wednesday

B'fast
Chopped banana, blueberries, chopped kiwi, fat free natural yog, honey (1)

Lunch
salad, with small handfull of pasta, 1 hard boiled egg with exl mayo (1)
apple, 2 x chopped plums, 2 x satsuma

marks and spencer rainbow fruit salad
muller light

Dinner
Going to ASK with a friend this eve (another one who is preggers!!) have been on the website and picked;
1/2 brushetta, spaghetti with clams cooked in white wine I think and a side salad - this looked like the best option (syns for sauce tbc)

got in after meeting my friend and ate;
2 x bourbons (7), 15g bag cadbury buttons (5), 2 pieces of choc (4) = EPIC fail!!!!

Last edited:
Thursday

B'fast
Banana
weetabix (b)
milk (a)

Lunch
salad with tesco tomato and garlic past n sauce mixed in
apple
marks and spencer rainbow fruit salad

Dinner
pasta with leeks, mushroom, peas and courgette sauce made with fat free fromage frais, philly exl (a), 1 egg
muller light with kiwi and blueberries

wine (4)
choc buttons (4)
hot choc (2)
choc (2.5)

Last edited:
Friday

B'fast
Natural 30g bran crunch (b) natural fat free yog
apple
2 scan bran topped with hard boiled egg and elx mayo (2)

Lunch
salad, baked potato with home made coleslaw

Dinner

So weekend was on plan till yesterday afternoon when I was mega stupid and had a total blow out beyond all recent proportions!!! Feel awful today because I ate;

Packet of Revels, Doubledecker, fruit pastills, about 10 nice biscuits, 3 bourbon biscuits along with a load of other CRAP!!! I was actualy sick I had eaten so much sh1t, but just couldn't seem to stop myself, all becasue I was having a stressy weekend because of work and anxious about comming it to work today - crazy.

So today, fresh start and trying to reclaw back all my hard work before WI!!

Above is the line drawn under yesterday!!!

Monday

B'fast
Magic porridge (b) with blueberries and strawberries

2 x Hifi light bar (b or else 6 syns not sure buy today might work out EE depending on this evening)

Lunch
salad with pack of flavoured couscous (1)
apple
satsuma
small plum x 2

Dinner
roast gammon, mashed carott and sweed, broccoli, SW cauliflower cheese, made with egg, fat free fromage frais and HA cheese (a) 2 x new pototoes.
melon, kiwi, blueberries and fat free natural yog with cinamon

Options choc mint - (2)

Last edited:
Tuesday - so trying out EE this week never really done it before but after my Sunday-Binge is making me really think about what I am eating, so hopefuly it is a good thing!!

B'fast
Melon, mango, 30g alpen (b) and fat free natrual yog.

Lunch
Large salad with left over gammon chunks, 2 hard boiled eggs and 2 new potatoes

Dinner
quorn meatballs,courgette, mushrooms, onion, peppers, pasta and 42 g low fat cheese (a)

strawberries and peach with fat free yog

highlights (2)

Last edited:
You are doing magnificently Cnicolaf, and one blip in amongst soo many great days I am sure will not do too much harm... interesting that you were sick! that got rid of some, hey?!..:rolleyes:

Keep up the good work...:)

Thanks Em! Well we shall see what the scales say...I think I was sick in the way that kids after a birthday party are, you know sooo full of gunk and sugar!! x

Back