ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

Love cornwall n devon soo gorge x
Been to blackpool once awreet for a laff but it aint my thing cos i a puff with rides! Wud like to do illuminations tho x ;-)

I wanna go to all those places! And london as I've never been there either. Only been to birmingham and derby so far. Went to cardiff in wales once too. Enjoy kfc hon, I love those mini fillets they do! Nom... Love their chips too. Xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Me n the boyf arent going on the rides, were too chicken :eek: ... just a nice romantic stay in a luxury hotel and maybe a walk down the front ;)

Were off to St Ives in May :D we went a few yrs back and its GORGEOUS!!!!! then Torquay a few yrs back too .. that was stunning :D
one of the places id totally love to go is Dublin but he always says no coz he lived in N.I for a year with the army so he has bad memories of it all .... but im sure its beeeautiful, i like to explore and see the sights ;)

If you were coming to Ireland definately do Cork, its beautiful down there. Dublin is nice but there are definately nicer places here they just don't get the publicity. I've only ever been to Nottingham in England. Would love to go to loads of places over there

Dublin is nothing like Belfast or northern Ireland. It's far more relaxed n chilled. But there's not really much to do here. Besides drink :)
We'v a few tourist things but the weather is shocking.

I told him that but he wont come around :( .. i think i just wanna go coz its one of those places you gotta visit like everyone has to visit London even tho its not very picturesque .. plus im TOTALLY in love with your accents ;)

Oh hon the south is nothing like the north... There's none of that stuff going on so its a bit more relaxed. Further south you go the more "irish" it gets lol! Kerry is lovely. As is cork... Very nice places.
St Ives.... Wow! I wanna go. Would like to find a cheap hol for just me and OH cuz malta will be with the whole family! X

Dublin is nice obviously... Very busy. Nothing like belfast! You should come over for a meet up sometime, leave him at home ;)

Oh hon the south is nothing like the north... There's none of that stuff going on so its a bit more relaxed. Further south you go the more "irish" it gets lol! Kerry is lovely. As is cork... Very nice places.
St Ives.... Wow! I wanna go. Would like to find a cheap hol for just me and OH cuz malta will be with the whole family! X

Dublin is nice obviously... Very busy. Nothing like belfast! You should come over for a meet up sometime, leave him at home ;)

HELL YES !!!!!!!!!!! Im up for that !!!! :D

have you ever used groupon? they do some SH!T HOT deals for holidays on there xxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
I told him that but he wont come around :( .. i think i just wanna go coz its one of those places you gotta visit like everyone has to visit London even tho its not very picturesque .. plus im TOTALLY in love with your accents ;)

U need to YouTube tallifornia if u love our accent. It's Dublin's answer to Jersey/Geordie Shore... It's only new so check the newest ones up... Very cringe but it's the proper Dublin accent!!! Ha ha ha
Oh God Laura the Cork accent us the WORST!!!

U need to YouTube tallifornia if u love our accent. It's Dublin's answer to Jersey/Geordie Shore... It's only new so check the newest ones up... Very cringe but it's the proper Dublin accent!!! Ha ha ha
Oh God Laura the Cork accent us the WORST!!!

Ile have a nosey :rolleyes: hehe xxx

azwethinkweiz said:

Yea Dublin is very busy alright. I love Wexford... The people n places are soo different to Dublin. People are all so friendly n always have time for a chat. Dublin is friendly n they'll chat, but they always seem to be in a rush somewhere. It's very like London I think

We'll defo have to sort that out sometime Claire, we'd have such fuuuuuun! X

Ok. Admitting I don't really like the proper duuuuub accent. But cork... Man that is some accent lol! Mine is apparently a cross between northern and southern because I live near the border. So up north they think I'm from dublin but in dublin they think I sound northern lol. :p

Groupon... Am I old or behind the times or something maybe hehe? X

You're right Frances... down the country they're a bit more welcoming. Everyone seems so rushed in dublin... Just the way big cities are I suppose ain't it?!

Its not the accent I go there for its so beautiful. Naturally I believe the Donegal Accent is the nicest in Ireland. And please don't think them ones on Tallafornia are normal Irish, they are not normal in no sense of the word lol xxx

MrsLmc said:
Its not the accent I go there for its so beautiful. Naturally I believe the Donegal Accent is the nicest in Ireland. And please don't think them ones on Tallafornia are normal Irish, they are not normal in no sense of the word lol xxx

The donegal accent is nice yes. I used to swoon at the lads accents in the gaeltacht lol. X
Louth accent is by far the best :p (not!) Xx

We'll defo have to sort that out sometime Claire, we'd have such fuuuuuun! X

Ok. Admitting I don't really like the proper duuuuub accent. But cork... Man that is some accent lol! Mine is apparently a cross between northern and southern because I live near the border. So up north they think I'm from dublin but in dublin they think I sound northern lol. :p

Groupon... Am I old or behind the times or something maybe hehe? X

You're right Frances... down the country they're a bit more welcoming. Everyone seems so rushed in dublin... Just the way big cities are I suppose ain't it?!

Ohhhhh yes we would my lovely ;) we will defo sort somethin out !! flights etc cant be that dear

Heres the website, you just tap in yer email address and it sends deals to you ..... i dont think there is a specific ireland groupon (????) but check out groupon getaways .. some FAB deals !!! its all legit as ive used it loads !!!

Groupon Travel Deals: Save up to 70% with your GROUPON Travel Deal

xx xxxxx

Heheee, i think all Irish accents are Gorgeeee, better than my bloody accent ...... Manchestaaaaaaaaa maaaaate !!

I'm dying to come to Manchester n I wana go to old Trafford. Was secretly hoping Jono would get me a weekend in Manchester n tickets to a game for my birthday.
He said he thought about it, but thought I'd give out that he was being selfish :-(
Was kinda gutted but he was so good it didn lady long ha ha ha

I'm dying to come to Manchester n I wana go to old Trafford. Was secretly hoping Jono would get me a weekend in Manchester n tickets to a game for my birthday.
He said he thought about it, but thought I'd give out that he was being selfish :-(
Was kinda gutted but he was so good it didn lady long ha ha ha

Ohhhhhhhhh MEN! just keep bugging him .. look for deals on groupon and email him them ;) then u can come see meeeee too whilst hes in the pub :p:eek:

Back