ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

Today's diary continuing SF

Breakfast
Baked beans fried with bacon medallions on toast

Snack
Small iced finger (4)
French fries (2)

Tea
Homemade chilli
Wholegrain rice

Supper
Porridge

*Claire-Bear* said:
Today's diary continuing SF

Breakfast
Baked beans fried with bacon medallions on toast

Snack
Small iced finger (4)
French fries (2)

Tea
Homemade chilli
Wholegrain rice

Supper
Porridge

Hey Claire, I've decided to give S/F a go, I've had my first day today:) could you have a little look at my diary please?

How did WI go for you today?

xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Mrsm79 said:
Hey Claire, I've decided to give S/F a go, I've had my first day today:) could you have a little look at my diary please?

How did WI go for you today?

xxx

Ooooo ya no I don't think I'm subscribed to your diary ile try find. I'm not weighing at the mo .... No point as last few days I've been 5lb up due my recent diagnosis! Just carrying on with sf so I don't gain anymore :( xxxxx

Aw Hun I'm sure it must be a false gain, fluid or sommat????? You've done sooooo well on S/F so I don't blame you for carrying on with it. You've gotta do what you feel right and what quite obviously works:)

I've avoided WI for a few weeks i was so upset coz i was nearly in the 10's before christmas then put on 5lb i was gutted so avoided WI but I plucked up the courage to WI on Friday and I was happy coz I'd not gained so I've decided to get back on the wagon now or I never will. I've been really hungry lately so thats why i decided to give S/F a go and I've felt the best today than I've felt for a good few weeks.

xxx

I do !!!! ;) .... but you need to see how u loose doing so ... so just use this as your trial week ... if you loose you no u can, if u dont loose or gain, try just using half ............ dont worry as u always feel full on SF :p

Todays diary

Breakfast
Beans & egg on low cal bread

Dinner
Shredded wheat with skimmed milk
Banana
Low cal toast

Tea
Homemade ham & lentil soup (lentils, carrots, swede, onion, gammon, herbs & OXO)
Bread

Bit too much bread today eeeeeeek

Xxxxx

Also burnt 400 cals at the gym

Nice new prof pic hun x

Well done on exercise!
Dont worry about ur bread just have less bread this wk, sumtimes u need a bit of comforting stuff, plus it was low cal x is it nimble? I keep meaning to buy that instead of brown/granary etc but i dont like it toasted cos its too delicate n breaks up lol x
;-)

Aawwww tarr .. Yep it's nimble :) not the best but good to dip in soup and free on sf xxxxxxxx

Urrrrrghhhhhhhh I'm on nights til saturday morning now .... Goodbye life & appetite xxxxxxxxx

Ellooooooo Frances ;););););) ... its my morning ... god im tired xxxxx

No they are a standard feature in the Simply filling as far as im aware ... im unsure why tho?? !! maybe some of the foods you can eat dont include the goodness it gives you?

Ive got FOUR more to go yet ...... Urgghhhhhhhhhhh .. roll on saturday at 8am ;)

Oh cool.. I used 1 tblsp on my dinner n wasn't sure if I shud count it..
Its prob coz we need a certain amount of oil in our system so to keep it a healthy program... And ppl wont use it if they'v to waste pp's...
Ta hunnie... xxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Ive got FOUR more to go yet ...... Urgghhhhhhhhhhh .. roll on saturday at 8am ;)

Bless u hun, ur a saint!

How do u eat? Do u swap ur mealtimes round? Xx

Wishbird007 said:
Bless u hun, ur a saint!

How do u eat? Do u swap ur mealtimes round? Xx

Yeah ... Although I dont have the best appetite on nights .......

*Claire-Bear* said:
Yeah ... Although I dont have the best appetite on nights .......

I can imagine hun, not the best x

How u feelin with ur meds n pump now ok?
X

Wishbird007 said:
I can imagine hun, not the best x

How u feelin with ur meds n pump now ok?
X

Not too bad actually ... Cant tell If thyroxine has worked as my nights have been sooooooo busy so im always tired heheeee xxx

Back