ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

Love st ives xxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Me n the boyf arent going on the rides, were too chicken :eek: ... just a nice romantic stay in a luxury hotel and maybe a walk down the front ;)

Were off to St Ives in May :D we went a few yrs back and its GORGEOUS!!!!! then Torquay a few yrs back too .. that was stunning :D
one of the places id totally love to go is Dublin but he always says no coz he lived in N.I for a year with the army so he has bad memories of it all .... but im sure its beeeautiful, i like to explore and see the sights ;)

We went to St Ives for our anniversary last year without the kids it is beautiful there it's one of our favourite places. I live in Paignton which is about 5 miles from Torquay:)

xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

We went to St Ives for our anniversary last year without the kids it is beautiful there it's one of our favourite places. I live in Paignton which is about 5 miles from Torquay:)

xxx

Oooo, we went to the zoo in paignton wen we were there !! its aaaace! were staying in a pub/hotel whilst in st ives ,, proper bargain too xxxx

Lol I really want to go st ives now. Maybe I should hint for my birthday in may :p
Defo gonna sign up for groupon I think! Sounds good :) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Lol I really want to go st ives now. Maybe I should hint for my birthday in may :p
Defo gonna sign up for groupon I think! Sounds good :) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Yeeeaahhhh do it, this is a good deal Up to 71% Off at Ta Mill if i hadnt of already got our hotel, id have done this ! me n Matthew have payed £71 each for 2 nights in a hotel! which is a bargain as its soooo popular and very beeeautiful !! xxxxx

I want to come visit too :) x

Defo!!!! :) count me in... Needs to be cheap lol x

Yesssssss, sounds grrreaaatttt :D xxxxx

I'd love to meet all the lovely Irish ladies too:)

Defo come to Cornwall and pick me up on the way:):):):)

xxx

I've never been to Ireland! Or Wales or Scotland or London or St Ives!!!

Lol

Ruth
X

We deffo need to plan this bad boy trip then :p

Back