ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

Its fab your writing your thoughts down Laura ;) is greeeat for clearing the mind and helping you feel more relaxed !!

Frances, your doing soooo good, that sounds FAB !! xxxx

Yea not sure i'll do the zumba.. I have NO co-ordination AT ALL so i'd stand there laughing at myself beign so dizzy ha ha.. At least i'd be working my abs eh?! lol.. But the circuits i'd defo do

Ive done zumba ..... most ppl cant do it so it dont matter coz everyone looks as silly as each other xxxxxxxx

No seriously I would be asked to leave a Zumba class. I bought it for the wii, I did it for about 10 minutes I was in the house completely alone and even I was embarrassed!!!! Shocking!!!!!!!??

xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

No seriously I would be asked to leave a Zumba class. I bought it for the wii, I did it for about 10 minutes I was in the house completely alone and even I was embarrassed!!!! Shocking!!!!!!!??

xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

hahaaa, bet your not as bad as you think you are ;)

Glad u had a sleep :) I'm always tired too :( x

Bless ya carly =)

Goddddd all ive eaten today is ..

Breakfast
2 poached eggs
2 ww toast
Beans

Dinner/tea
2 slices of ww toast & ls jam

Wheres my appetite gone? Guna crack on with making some cauliflower soup & hopefully eat some xxxxxxx

You still not feeling well then hon?? You didn't eat much at all xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

You still not feeling well then hon?? You didn't eat much at all xx

Yeaaaah, its poo ! just made n had some of that soup frances makes ..... thatll be me now til tomo ... bloody rubbish, was suppose to go to pizza express tonight too .... grrrrrrrr xxxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Yeaaaah, its poo ! just made n had some of that soup frances makes ..... thatll be me now til tomo ... bloody rubbish, was suppose to go to pizza express tonight too .... grrrrrrrr xxxxxx

Hope you feel better soon shifts really mess you up don't they I hate it :(

Ruth
X

Oh no! No pizza express!? Sad times hon... Hope you're feeling better tomorrow morning chickie xx

Hope u feel better soon x

MrsLmc said:
What way does eating little affect your blood sugars? Look after yourself sweetie, the soup francis made is gorgeous you'll love it x

it can go either way ... Too many hypos coz youve no energy in your cells to feed them insulin or too high coz your liver discretes sugar to make up for the loss of energy ... Its raaaather complicated ..

Thanks for the well wishes everyone .. Just had 9 n half hours sleep n still feel like ive only had 5 =( xxxxxxx

MrsLmc said:
Maybe have a wee power nap at lunch time chickie. I really hope you feel better soon x

Awwww taa, sounds like a plan. its just my luck on my first week off since last september to be bloody ill lol xxxxxxx

Attempting a banana smoothie ... any tips? !! I was guna use banana (obvs) milk, fat free greek yogurt and vanilla essence .........

Back