ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

Trefoil said:
Harrogate :)

Ruth
X

Oooh use to drive past ya atleast twice a week when my fella was based in catterick with the army .. Xxxxxxx

Dubchick81 said:
Aww hunnie.. You really are having a rough run of it aren't ya!!
Hope you get sorted soon.. Hate hearing of any of my minimin friends ill... :(

Aawww thanks frances =) .... Good job I got you lovely ladies to keep me sane throughout these crappy days xxxxxxx

Good for u huni xx i not doin it this yr so i have given u a donation instead x just dunnit x
Bless u xx

Aawwwww, bless u honey !!!!! thats fabulous thanks so much !!!!!! ;) xxxxx

I tried to do it hon but they wont take my debit card! Stupid Irish Laser cards arent worth a sh!te!! Will do it through paypal when I get a credit card set up there xxx

If it makes it easier you can do this too ....

I'm fundraising for Cancer Research UK. To help me support this great cause, sponsor me by texting BEAR86 £1 to 70070. Thank you!

So all you do is

Put this in a text

BEAR86
£1 (0R WHATEVER U WANNA GIVE)

And text to

*Claire-Bear* said:
Aawwwww, bless u honey !!!!! thats fabulous thanks so much !!!!!! ;) xxxxx

Ur v welcome x my daddy died wen i was 13 of cancer its a vile thing! U do a gud job doing 10k so well dun u xx

Ur v welcome x my daddy died wen i was 13 of cancer its a vile thing! U do a gud job doing 10k so well dun u xx

Ohhh honey, thats a shame :( ..... cancer research is such a fabulous charity ...Your dad will be so proud of you, smiling away up there xxxxxxxxx

Aww if they don't take laser I can't do it either.. Sux.. So what I will do is donate the money to an Irish Cancer research charity.. its all in the name of finding out how to stop this horrible disease.. Which you all know is very close my heart... fair play Claire.. x

*Claire-Bear* said:
If it makes it easier you can do this too ....

I'm fundraising for Cancer Research UK. To help me support this great cause, sponsor me by texting BEAR86 £1 to 70070. Thank you!

So all you do is

Put this in a text

BEAR86
£1 (0R WHATEVER U WANNA GIVE)

And text to

Tried that too hon - no joy. I will find a way or do what Frances is doing too xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Ahh bless u both ... you would think they would make it easier for anyone to donate in the world !!! honestly eh xxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Ohhh honey, thats a shame :( ..... cancer research is such a fabulous charity ...Your dad will be so proud of you, smiling away up there xxxxxxxxx

Cheers hun xx

P.s ... Ive never heard of laser :confused: ... its like u live in a totally different world to me .. 'the punt' and 'laser' LOL

Laser is a debit card, it's like a credit card but takes the money straight out of your bank account. I have neither unfortunately lol x

ah ok .... weird .. we just call it maestro, etc ....

It says maestro on it but it's called a laser card and only works on irish sites generally. Its crap to be honest.

AHHHH, cool !! it doesnt sound great if you cant use it out of the country, do u all use paypal? i looove paypal, i can shop at work and not need to input my card details heheee !!! ive bought stuff with my card from USA before too xxx

We have to use credit card. You need a credit card for paypal aswell (they don't take laser either). Very annoying! X

Back