ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

Any potato & leek soup fans ..

This is a recipe i made and its VERY YUM (free on SF)

Ingredients

1 onion
2 leeks sliced up
3 medium potatoes cubed
500mls veggie oxo
250ml milk
salt & pepper (season to your own taste)
1 clove garlic
1 tsp olive oil

Youll need a largish pan .. add in the olive oil ..... throw in the leeks & onion and cook til soft .. add in the garlic, salt and pepper. Add in the veggie oxo and then the potatoes. Leave to boil. When soft leave to cool .... then add in the milk and blend

Tis cheap & cheerful

Rem you cant freeze if you add milk so if you wanna make a batch to freeze, leave the milk out but when your ready to defrost & eat ... add in the milk and cook ;)

*Claire-Bear* said:
Any potato & leek soup fans ..

This is a recipe i made and its VERY YUM (free on SF)

Ingredients

1 onion
2 leeks sliced up
3 medium potatoes cubed
500mls veggie oxo
250ml milk
salt & pepper (season to your own taste)
1 clove garlic
1 tsp olive oil

Youll need a largish pan .. add in the olive oil ..... throw in the leeks & onion and cook til soft .. add in the garlic, salt and pepper. Add in the veggie oxo and then the potatoes. Leave to boil. When soft leave to cool .... then add in the milk and blend

Tis cheap & cheerful

Rem you cant freeze if you add milk so if you wanna make a batch to freeze, leave the milk out but when your ready to defrost & eat ... add in the milk and cook ;)

Great lukin soup hun n gud tips xx ;-)

Dubchick81 said:
Does the site take maestro?? Sometimes laser works out of Ireland.

It does but didn't work for me? :(

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hope u feel better soon sugar. Can u contact the nurse or doctor that u see about diabetes whenever u need them? X

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hope u feel better soon sugar. Can u contact the nurse or doctor that u see about diabetes whenever u need them? X

Yup got my own personal nurse ... She's soo good! Wen I tell ppl I have my own nurse a phonecall away it puts it into perspective how serious my condition is .... :(

*Claire-Bear* said:
Yup got my own personal nurse ... She's soo good! Wen I tell ppl I have my own nurse a phonecall away it puts it into perspective how serious my condition is .... :(

Bless u darlin xx
Howz ur wedding coming on hun? xx i miss not havin a wedding in my life :-( but ive made myself busy as Im currently doin more arty things, a homemade babybook for my next step grandchild!
Xx

How ru today hun? Xx

Wishbird007 said:
Bless u darlin xx
Howz ur wedding coming on hun? xx i miss not havin a wedding in my life :-( but ive made myself busy as Im currently doin more arty things, a homemade babybook for my next step grandchild!
Xx

Ohhhhh bless you. Plans are going good. Got my wedding shoes now! They are stunning ... On the box it says, ' Perfect shoes for the perfect day' ...... Be trying my wedding dress on soon too .. Just bought my centrepieces and into the process off figuring out my invitations design xxxxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Ohhhhh bless you. Plans are going good. Got my wedding shoes now! They are stunning ... On the box it says, ' Perfect shoes for the perfect day' ...... Be trying my wedding dress on soon too .. Just bought my centrepieces and into the process off figuring out my invitations design xxxxxxx

Ah good, sweet shoe box hun x
Oo centrepieces lovely wot u got? N hav they got ur themed butterflies on?
Oo invitations r my forte! I made my step sons, wot rur colours again, turquiose n ?
Xx

Wishbird007 said:
Ah good, sweet shoe box hun x
Oo centrepieces lovely wot u got? N hav they got ur themed butterflies on?
Oo invitations r my forte! I made my step sons, wot rur colours again, turquiose n ?
Xx

Ile take a piccy off my shoes for ya n put on here. Centrepieces are little trees with turquoise flowers then the branches wrapped in white material into a silver bucket with a butterfly on top. My colours are turquoise silver and white with lots off butterflies =) xxxxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Ile take a piccy off my shoes for ya n put on here. Centrepieces are little trees with turquoise flowers then the branches wrapped in white material into a silver bucket with a butterfly on top. My colours are turquoise silver and white with lots off butterflies =) xxxxxxx

Oo yeah piccies xx
Ah ur cpieces sound ace love!

U thinkin same thoughts for ur invites then hun? X

Wishbird007 said:
Oo yeah piccies xx
Ah ur cpieces sound ace love!

U thinkin same thoughts for ur invites then hun? X

I was thinking white gatefold cards with a turquoise butterfly and silver ribbon on the front .. Eeeee xxxxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
I was thinking white gatefold cards with a turquoise butterfly and silver ribbon on the front .. Eeeee xxxxxxx

They sound the ones i just looked at online x they will b great love x

Wishbird007 said:
They sound the ones i just looked at online x they will b great love x

Taaar sweetie xxxxxxx

Dubchick81 said:
All the wedding plans n bits n bobs sound FAB!!! Dying to see those shoes :D You're gona be a stunning bride.. :

I second the stunning! Slim n stunning xxx

She looks amazing already. You're gonna be a gorgeous bride, would love to see piccie of shoes honey :) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back