Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

The past two years we have had, 28hr and 26hr power cut......arguments, sleeping I front of the fire, making dinner on the fire, trying to play scrabble without another argument....no hum. :)

Good point on the food - guess the barbq would need a quick clean! :)

Trev was more bothered he couldn't get internet on his phone, think everyone was using them at once or maybe the phone mast had gone down too. Couldn't even amuse ourselves with things-you-can-do-in-the-dark ;) as he'd just got in from work and no power means no shower lol.

Morning Jim, morning all

Lovely to be back online at home and to have wifi on the phone, so I can listen to Classic FM while I'm sipping my morning tea and gradually becoming conscious :D Also went to the doc this morning who confirmed it's chronic rhinitis and has started me on a cortisonesteroid spray for the old schnozz.

Had a fascinating browse on the net last night for skin care products etc that don't have parabens/SLSs in them - quite a few, as it turns out, and I managed to get some hideously expensive Nude face stuff for el cheapo on eBay :D

You might also be interested in -
- Tara Smith shampoos - Tara Smith, hair stylist, Celebrity Hairdresser of the Year 2009
- Purity - reasonably priced - organic skincare products, organic skincare, purity organic skincare
- Nude - Natural Skin Care Products, Nude Cosmetics, Anti Aging Products
- Ren - REN Clean Skincare - Skincare as it should be
- also heard about a range called La Roche-Posay from my pharmacist this morning - sounds lovely but expensive :) - Skincare and sun protection with La Roche-Posay

Evening all - am home, in comfy totm clothes, dosed up with life saving ibuprofen and with a chilled white wine in front of me, internet is working and all is well in my world - altogether now - ahhhhhhh :D

Morning hunni-pops! Glad all is well in the land of the cable! :)

Morning snookums :)

All is good here, enjoyed Midsomer last night, it's a lovely sunny and warm day today and my morning meeting has been cancelled yaye :D

Morning SusieSue xxx

Hope you have a fab day xxx

Back