Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Morning! Enjoy yourselves

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

We are hun thanks just having a lush cuppa then getting ready to go out for some retail therapy x

Great - knew you'd have fun and good to see the pics - but even better 2moro to see you all in the flesh - ooh does that sound kinky - don't mean it that way and well... can't be bothered to delete!! Happy Halloween but no scaring the neighbours - Kathryn has her reputation to keep!

Good afternoon
Enjoy your weekend at miss k's I'm sure it'll be fun filled. I won't see you both tomorrow I can't make it to Chester but I'll be wel jel of everyone who is going. Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Evening ladies and happy Halloween sorry I can't multi quote :-(

We have had a brilliant day out shopping and eating on plan yayyy

I've got the kofte cooking yum yum can't wait

I'm thinking of becoming gangsta what do u think lol

Attachments

• image-649448887.jpg
    image-649448887.jpg
    439.2 KB · Views: 67
Evening ladies and happy Halloween sorry I can't multi quote :-(

We have had a brilliant day out shopping and eating on plan yayyy

I've got the kofte cooking yum yum can't wait

I'm thinking of becoming gangsta what do u think lol

glad you've had a good day - bet it's done you both the world of good - can't decide whether the gangsta or the specs get my vote!

Lovely to meet u today - have a good evening and a safe journey home x

Your avatar really makes me smile, it so reminds me of one of the ladies that I used to work with, she wore a hat a bit like that in the rain... but it was a waxed hat, kind of thing? In the little pic, you are her double and it takes me back to good days :)

Hope you've had a fab day out, looking forward to hearing where you went and what you did ;) Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Evening hun we've had a brill day thanks. Lunch at the blue moon cafe with a couple of glasses of vino nom nom ... Oh and lemon drizzle cake oops lol xx

Your avatar really makes me smile, it so reminds me of one of the ladies that I used to work with, she wore a hat a bit like that in the rain... but it was a waxed hat, kind of thing? In the little pic, you are her double and it takes me back to good days :)

Awww glad I can make you smile hunni the good old days are the best x

Back