Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

By the way, I hope you didn't think I was being sarky, it was meant as a compliment, she was in her 20s and very slim too. :)

Lovely to meet you too hunni ii had a really great day. Thank you I'm hoping the traffic isnt bad xx

Traffic was fine and lots of lovely fireworks to watch on the way home! Enjoy your evening! I think you look like a young Faye Dunaway in the sexy hat!x

Traffic was fine and lots of lovely fireworks to watch on the way home! Enjoy your evening! I think you look like a young Faye Dunaway in the sexy hat!x

Aww we could hear the fireworks here too last night. Glad you got home safe.

I had to show Kathryn who Faye was lol xx

Good morning lovely ladies ...., it's my last day in my lodgings today boooo :-(. I'll be leaving around lunchtime as I don't like driving in the dark!

I've had a fab weekend with Kathryn laughing chilling and doing us both the world of good. The meet yesterday was fab and just finished my weekend off perfectly xx

It's been lovely to see/hear/read that you're both so relaxed, a great break for you both at just the right time.
Enjoy your last morning and leave something behind... so you have to return soon :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

It's been lovely to see/hear/read that you're both so relaxed, a great break for you both at just the right time. Enjoy your last morning and leave something behind... so you have to return soon :) xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

lol that's a fab idea wink wink!!

It's been so lovely just relaxing and just having a natter and a laugh x

There is talk of the 17th of jan on the don't you just love it thread

Good morning lovely ladies ...., it's my last day in my lodgings today boooo :-(. I'll be leaving around lunchtime as I don't like driving in the dark!

I've had a fab weekend with Kathryn laughing chilling and doing us both the world of good. The meet yesterday was fab and just finished my weekend off perfectly xx

Glad you've had a well deserved break - have a safe journey home x

There is talk of the 17th of jan on the don't you just love it thread

ooh 17th Jan - provisional note for the diary then!

Back