THE LITTLE RED DRESS SAGA

Hi girls ive been nosing at your thread and i must say ur both doing well! ive been doin sw for 6 weeks now and ive lost every week but im slowly losing less cos my motivation is just not there. what are u guys doing to get past the lull in motivation?

I have got a hypnosis cd called lose weight now by glenn harrold from amazon. Its great. Will let u know how great with a weigh in on wednesday. How much weight do you hve to lose?

Challenge for tomorrow 150 sit ups. These are done in 50 sit up chunks. Tuck feet under a bed or couch and take it away folks. Let me know how it goes??

Im a chub lol i have 8st to lose and have lost 1st 0.5lb of that in 6 weeks. Ill keep an eye on ur verdict of the cd then

I dont like any form of exercise but i know i need to otherwise i could lose the weight and not be toned so no point. I used to exercise quite regularly until i fell preg and i just havnt started again after having my son. Wouldnt care but my partner is a fitness instructor and is gently tryin to coach me back into it but i just see red and and assume he is calling me fat lol when i calm down i know he isnt haha

I dont like any form of exercise but i know i need to otherwise i could lose the weight and not be toned so no point. I used to exercise quite regularly until i fell preg and i just havnt started again after having my son. Wouldnt care but my partner is a fitness instructor and is gently tryin to coach me back into it but i just see red and and assume he is calling me fat lol when i calm down i know he isnt haha

I really think you will benefit from the cd. It boosts your self esteem.
I don't think much of myself and the cd really helped. You are not fat anyway you are slimmer. Youve lost all that weight and your partner is just getting in on the weight loss journey. If he thought you were fat and unattractive he wouldnt be there hun. Get an outfit a size smaller than you are, it can be from a charity shop or borrow it off a friend. The goal is to fit in it. When you've acheived this get the next size down. Dont get fixated with the scales. Your weight will go up and down with fluid. Good luck.

Yeah ive bought a dress id like to get into but im not putting a time limit on it. Had a good day today had a yoghurt and apple for breakfast a mugshot mid morning and just made a gorgeous meditteranean veg soup. Having sandwiches for tea as its too warm. Im borrowing my friends 20 min insanity dvd. Can feel the pain already! Hows ur day been

Your brave I hear it lives up to its name. Dont let it put u off. Have done 70 sit ups today, stomach still looks like a jelly lol xx:)

Your brave I hear it lives up to its name. Dont let it put u off. Have done 70 sit ups today, stomach still looks like a jelly lol xx:)

My exercise today has been tackling the mountain of ironing I have, out in the garden:) So I could still partake of the sunshine.

Im a chub lol i have 8st to lose and have lost 1st 0.5lb of that in 6 weeks. Ill keep an eye on ur verdict of the cd then

:welcome2:Hiya Stacey you seem to be doing well, what diet are you following? I'm abit exercise shy to be honest, but this week I got abit of walking done and I try to find alternative exercise, like parking my car on the outskirts of town and making meself walk in.

Im on the slimming world plan. Im still kinda skeptical that u can eat as much pasta rice and noodles as u want but seems to be working lol but i never have massive portions of these anyway. Like i said i hate exercise but needs to be done im not gunna get the bum i want sat on the one ive got!

Im on the slimming world plan. Im still kinda skeptical that u can eat as much pasta rice and noodles as u want but seems to be working lol but i never have massive portions of these anyway. Like i said i hate exercise but needs to be done im not gunna get the bum i want sat on the one ive got!

Ha, ha I know I was very skeptical at first but it really does work and I'm eating more, just better than I ever did and still losing. I'm not a big loser mind, 1-1.5lb a week but thats with little or no exercise, so I'm happy enough. I've started walking this week, wonder will it show on the scales. Been bloated from the heat too.

Do you have a Wii??? We have a couple of "Just Dance" games which are great craic, I'm in kinks after them, sweat buckets but sooo fun, kids love it too, I get real competitive, just make sure your blinds are fully down:)

Lol yeh i have a wii its just gathering dust atm haha

Ha ha same here, when we got it first we used the board, u know when it weighs you and the shame of ur little on screen person blows out in size, I havn't used it in ages, that "measuring, measuring", just put me off!! But I was actually the one who insisted on buying these "Just dance" games for Xmas, great fun, rent one out to try 1st:)

Afternoon ladies. Grass cut two washing on line and 70 sit ups done. Have listened to hypnosis cd. I've eaten 2 shredded wheat and a few crisps and the dog ran up the garden with the rest and lovingly crunched them. Waiting for a mug shot to soften then some chill out in the sun b4 making chilli for tea. :D

Afternoon ladies. Grass cut two washing on line and 70 sit ups done. Have listened to hypnosis cd. I've eaten 2 shredded wheat and a few crisps and the dog ran up the garden with the rest and lovingly crunched them. Waiting for a mug shot to soften then some chill out in the sun b4 making chilli for tea. :D

You're well organised 2day,well done.Is your cd working do u think??Been in the garden most of the day & had a sly 40 winks on the couch when it all got too hot for me. Had tea & biccies
for brekkie,salad for lunch & steak & chips for dinner.All me syns gone so fruit if I get the munchies.

I feel like i have eaten loads today but looking back its free or ive accounted for it. The heat has made me feel so bloated today which i didnt want as its my weigh in tomorrow. I have some aquaban tablets somewherr i might take some before bed

I feel like i have eaten loads today but looking back its free or ive accounted for it. The heat has made me feel so bloated today which i didnt want as its my weigh in tomorrow. I have some aquaban tablets somewherr i might take some before bed

Flower recommended nettle tea, it's quite pleasant & I think it's working. Never heard of aquaban, hope they work for you.

Back