THE LITTLE RED DRESS SAGA

Burnt on the shoulders today and it was overcast. I had a cream fudge doughnut so ur wee bunny is fine I say so. Oops forgot about the peanuts too tom mare. :eek::eek::eek:

Burnt on the shoulders today and it was overcast. I had a cream fudge doughnut so ur wee bunny is fine I say so. Oops forgot about the peanuts too tom mare. :eek::eek::eek:

Cloudy here too, lash on the SPF regardless hun, ouchy sunburn. U turning all Homer Simpson on me with the donuts, hee hee :giggle::pillowfight:

Good on you izzy. I've done the usual sit ups and did 70 reverse curls too to try and make good the rubbish I ate yesterday. Had puratea last night so not venturing too far from home at the moment lol. Weigh in tomoz prob lost nought.
Going to work at 2 so that will curb my mad noshing frenzy hee hee.
Big luvs x:)

How ru today staceyweb? ??:)

Im good. Still too warm to cook and still bloated from the heat im going to get some green tea or something. Yeh the tablets work but i hate taking tablets continueously to control it so im thinking upping my fluids is probs the best way to flush the nasties out. Have no idea what to do for food and the cupboards are lacking in interesting stuff so unless i make a trip to asda i can see today being a bad day

Have a nice roast chicken salad as protein helps burn fat. Honestly if you drink ice cold water it helps flush toxins out don't drink too much or you'll be up and down all night weeing lol. If you dont fancy salad have it with a corn on the cob and sw salsa, or hve a steak or tuna. Go to asda and think meat, not like me yesterday when my radar homed in on cream cakes lol. Let us know how u get on. Ps lots of carbohydrates will bloat u. Take care :):):):):)

Ive done well so far i havnt been shopping yet but ive managed to have a healthy stir fry for my lunch and im having left over roast chicken and salad in a pitta for tea and may sneak some grated cheese on top as a healthy extra. And i found a muller light for pudding so im gunna add a choc orange options sachet for a sickly choc overdose for 2 syns

Sounds nice I love pitta breads, actually I love all bread nom. Stir fry yum I've not had that for ages im hungry:p

Ive done well so far i havnt been shopping yet but ive managed to have a healthy stir fry for my lunch and im having left over roast chicken and salad in a pitta for tea and may sneak some grated cheese on top as a healthy extra. And i found a muller light for pudding so im gunna add a choc orange options sachet for a sickly choc overdose for 2 syns

All sounds scrummy Stacey:) I'm contemplating cod for dinner, just not sure what to do with it, gonna go off & root round for some recipes.

Good on you izzy. I've done the usual sit ups and did 70 reverse curls too to try and make good the rubbish I ate yesterday. Had puratea last night so not venturing too far from home at the moment lol. Weigh in tomoz prob lost nought.
Going to work at 2 so that will curb my mad noshing frenzy hee hee.
Big luvs x:)

Ah but you did loads of exercise during the week, just draw a line under it, tomorrow is another day, good luck with the weigh in, I'll be doing mine at 8.15ish:D Be on to let u know the result, it will be an ITB weigh-in (in the buff) coz I'm not going to group so surely to God I'll have show some sort of loss :scale::giggle:

U make me giggle. Mine is always a itb weigh in hee hee. Idea for the cod. Battered and deep fried with chips. I'm in a crazy mood today harty har har .:D

U make me giggle. Mine is always a itb weigh in hee hee. Idea for the cod. Battered and deep fried with chips. I'm in a crazy mood today harty har har .:D

Ooh I do love me a battered cod & chips from the chipshop but I think I'll try & get creative, found loadsa recipes but thinking I mite try a batter made of smash :)

Back