THE LITTLE RED DRESS SAGA

Aquaban is based on a cafeine mix to reduce fluid b4 ur period. Nettle and mint do much the same thing without the caffeine. Remember to drink lots of water during the heat it will reduce bloating, weird but it works. I had a naughty pudding tonight. Swiss roll caramel ice cream and squirty cream. Stick a fork in me lol. I am on the puratea tonight.;)

Aquaban is based on a cafeine mix to reduce fluid b4 ur period. Nettle and mint do much the same thing without the caffeine. Remember to drink lots of water during the heat it will reduce bloating, weird but it works. I had a naughty pudding tonight. Swiss roll caramel ice cream and squirty cream. Stick a fork in me lol. I am on the puratea tonight.;)

Ah I'm sitting here with the munchies, that sounds sooooo nice:wavey::wavey:

Going to weigh in on a wed now to balance any naughties done over the weekend. I hve washed every bit of clothes in the house. If its sunny nothing is safe from the washing machine lol x was going to do more sit ups tonight but after the pudding I dont think it's wise hee hee. Glad ur on the mend izzi. Dont worry about the caffeine too much it's just I'm sensitive to it.:)

Girls read a bit on facebook the other day about rubbing cucumber on cellulite to improve its appearance. I haven't tried it yet but will give it a go. Thats another bit of useless info for ur sunday evening lol:D

Going to weigh in on a wed now to balance any naughties done over the weekend. I hve washed every bit of clothes in the house. If its sunny nothing is safe from the washing machine lol x was going to do more sit ups tonight but after the pudding I dont think it's wise hee hee. Glad ur on the mend izzi. Dont worry about the caffeine too much it's just I'm sensitive to it.:)

I'm mad for the washing to at the moment, great weather for it;)

I'm still having me usual cuppa but having at least one nettle or green tea a day, I'm enjoying them, gonna pop a couple in me bag to use out & about, I tend not to fancy food with them aswell so thats a bonus.

Ah sure you did loads of sit-ups, deserve a little something something:D

Sit ups sorted 70. Period started not so good. Off out with mom, lots of walking (around shops) lol. What a fab say today. Have a great day girls. Todays challenge 101 things you can do with a courgette :rolleyes:

Sit ups sorted 70. Period started not so good. Off out with mom, lots of walking (around shops) lol. What a fab say today. Have a great day girls. Todays challenge 101 things you can do with a courgette :rolleyes:

Shopping is my FAVOURITE form of exercise:D Courgettes, ha ha, now u just getting kinky :p

I lost 3lb so im chuffed! Celebrated with a mugshot and sandwich. And as far as kinky veg is concerned just dont get onto butternut squashes they are far too kinky looking haha

OMG that's the business, go go Stacey :0clapper::party0011:
banana%20dancer.gif
No point ruining it with eating rubbish, mugshot & sambo are a great choice. You must be feeling great, that's a brill loss in this heat. Did u take those tabs in the end? Any use?

I'm having a weeks holidays from group this week as it clashes with the kids activities, so will be weighing meself in on Weds morning, I'm feeling confident & hopeful after the amount of walking I did last week so we'll see :fingerscrossed:

I've a butternut squash on the kitchen counter & its wearing a birthday hat, funny looking veg.

I'm weighing in at home Weds, hoping it will be good after all the walking.

I ate a mini malteaser bunny this morning, teeny tiny thing, 3 syns wasted :eek:

Whatu up to missis??

Back