Tina's diary of hopefull optimism!

I get my next one tomorrow, I'm excited!

I'm on 1 a week too. Infact I keep cancelling mine, then I get half price boxes for several weeks. :)

I only get one a week aswell, I just moved it ahead to Weds instead of Saturday as I'd ran out because of all my train journeys over the weekend! My friend said that it's worth cancelling them every so often as you get good deals again for them.

I get one a week on Saturday. Really look forward to them coming, how sad!! :)

I've been a little naughty! I used my referral code to sign my mum, dad and sister up using my other 3 bank cards which gets them a free box (meaning me!) and then I get a £1 credit on my account for when I order more boxes as well! So I've got 3 arriving on Friday haha Cancelled my order, as I've got those coming and so hopefully they'll send me a nice offer to try and get me back soon and then I'll do that and I'll have £3 of credit on my account. Trying to get friends to sign up for the free box and then cancel if they want so that I can get the £1 credit! lol

Yeah I did that too Caroline. Saves you money if you have other bank accounts. :)

Two very important amazing food discoveries today....... Graze sticky lemon dipper is BLOODY AMAZING.....and morrisons chilli wedge melt bowl is EVEN MORE BLOODY AMAZING.

Having eaten a stupid amount of ready meals this week I wasn't hopeful when I grabbed it but it was just like home cooked chilli. Bloooooody dammed gorgeously rich and hearty and meaty and spicy!!!!! And generally yum.

Anyway it's so lovely it'll make it hard to get back to cooking when I'm not so busy lol!!

Ooh I got the lemon dipper today, I'm excited to try it! The toffee and apple is meant to be really good too. How many calories were in the chilli wedge thing?

Oooooh I just had the lemon dipper, so so good!!!

All sounds delicious. I really really like Morrisons ready meals, diet or non diet. Alot taste very homemade. :)

caroline g said:
Ooh I got the lemon dipper today, I'm excited to try it! The toffee and apple is meant to be really good too. How many calories were in the chilli wedge thing?

327 but I added some salad and just called it 350. Was a very good sized lunch tho!!

Really really bad and really really good day today :(

Jamie had a massive meltdown in the bowling alley coz he couldn't get a strike. Everyone was staring. It was very uncomfortable :( then the lil beggar picked up a bowling ball and tried to throw it at his sister........and promptly scored a bloody strike!!!!!!! So he cheered right up lol god knows what people thought but frankly I don't give a daaaaaaamn!!!! Didn't want to leave the alley on a negative as I'd never get him in there again. So we had food. I ate half a portion of chips. Where is my blooming graze box when i need it eg? Naughty naughty. But within cals luckily!!!!

Then tonight my husband found out our local theatre is doing an adaptation of a book by my favourite author :) I've just rung round my buddies and put 7 tickets on my credit card !!!! pahahahaaaa !!! really looking forwards to it.

Ooh sounds like a good day :)

How's Jamie doing lately? Glad you managed to finish bowling on a good note, even if it was only because he tried to throw the bowling ball at his sister! Who is your favourite author Tina?

caroline g said:
How's Jamie doing lately? Glad you managed to finish bowling on a good note, even if it was only because he tried to throw the bowling ball at his sister! Who is your favourite author Tina?

He's doing very well really. Not that you could tell yesterday lol. Think he's a bit anxious because it's sara's birthday this week? And it means Fridays routine will be different for her party then on Sunday (her actual birthday) we won't have Sunday tea as usual? It'll be take out with all the family as I can't cope with a roast for 22!! We usually go and give the KFC woman a nervous breakdown instead lol.

Favourite author (of the many hahaha!!!) is Terry Pratchett :) the Garrick in Lichfield are doing Lords and Ladies ;) I am a bit of a book whore tho lol so my favourite author is usually whoever I've read last!!!

I'm glad that he's doing well. I know you had a bit of a difficult time last year so it's good to see that he's settled more. It probably is the disruption to routine unsettling him.

Ooh I'd be tempted by that, could you send me details?

Lol. I've just recently started reading again and my boyfriend got me Terry Pratchett's The Colour of Magic. I'm loving it :D

Back