Tina's diary of hopefull optimism!

My quorn chilli

Attachments

• image-4020290700.jpg
    image-4020290700.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 18
Jamies £2.75 charity shop bargain ;) only one piece missing!! Luckily he had a spare in the right shade of green. Very happy Jamiepants.

Attachments

• image-2522966894.jpg
    image-2522966894.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 18
Oh man, that looks so good! I want it now, so much so that I'm considering driving a 15 mile round trip just to go and buy some quorn so I can have it lol I've never had sweetcorn in chilli before, looks tasty though.

Is the lego thing a dragon? It looks cool!

caroline g said:
Oh man, that looks so good! I want it now, so much so that I'm considering driving a 15 mile round trip just to go and buy some quorn so I can have it lol I've never had sweetcorn in chilli before, looks tasty though.

Is the lego thing a dragon? It looks cool!

It's a dragon :) I do half an half with corn and beans as I don't really like beans!! You can use chickpeas too. But corn is surprisingly nice!!

I had chilli tonight, thanks to your inspiration!

I'm still huuuuuungry!! I've eaten so much today. Yellow plums, quavers, Soup and a roll, then a tuna salad roll, then a gargantuan chilli and rice. And I snaffled a bit of chocolate orange that Joey offered me. In bed with a large squash. Orange pineapple and passionfruit high juice. With ice in to make it seem grown up!!!

New day today, hopefully you'll find you're less hungry.

Nope didn't give in to the munchies. But then the CARVERY got me!!!!! Oh dear. I'm thinking I probably have like 3 calories left for the day hahahaaaaa!!! Hopefully I wont get hungry but if I do I'll have a ham omelette with a salad. Filling and around 250 so about as low a meal as I can think of!!!

It was a lovely carvery. I filled up with leeks peas and cauliflower but I did have two roasties. No mash tho.

Oh god.....the dreaded carvery. I would definitley crumble under the pressure. Love them. Stocking up on the veg is definitley the best thing to do. Well done :)

Hopefully I can fix any damage before WI lol. This weeks been a bit hit and miss what with the decorating and poorly kids and TOTM. God knows what the scales will show!!

Only 2 roasties is pretty damn good in my opinion! I love carvery, only ever been for one though but it was lovely.

Woo busy two days. Fell off plan a bit yesterday after I'd logged :( bloody husband and his pear cider and salted cashews!! They're both so high cal that I must have even gone over my maintenance without even really trying. Just praying for a STS now after that carvery as well. :( :( off to the theatre tonight and I'm going to have to drive as I don't dare have a drink!! I don't want a gain!!!

Cashews are high but healthy! Cider... apple... count towards your 5 a day?! Hopefully you'll be alright, enjoy tonight!

I love love love carvery!!!!! Sounds like you had a good plan with the veggies :)

:) the play was hilarious. Im a bit worried that it wasn't meant to be tho looooool. got a few dirty looks coz I couldn't stop laughing at a few bits!! But overall it was a tenner well spent haha. Going back to watch fame in April methinks.

Trying to be good. I was fine on the food yesterday. Till I got back and hit the baileys. Showing a bloody GAIN now!!!! Dammit. Two days to drink water and semi starve myself into submission (joke!!) but I don't think it will be enough :( still it was worth every drop! Mmmm baileys!!!!

Taking the bambinos swimming today coz Simons at work. But hopefully I'll get a workout in later? One can only hope lol!

Glug glug glug and hopefully that gain will be gone in the morning!

K I did half an hr of zumba then had to stop early because the boys decided to join in lol. Was getting a bit dangerous with all the bouncing about and as I'm quite fond of all my lounge furniture we switched to just dance!! Lower burn as it's more stationary but less chance of breaking bones! We did ten songs before stopping for lunch and now we are all digesting ham omelettes before we go swimming.

I'm a not convinced that MFP's cal count for general leisurely swimming is right? It's very very high for splashing around after the kids. That said I am splashing around after three of the horrors!!! I'm not planning to eat them anyway so I guess it doesn't matter!

Back