Tina's diary of hopefull optimism!

NumNums said:
Enjoy aqua fit hun, supposed to be really good. Glad you got cuddles with Lukas too :).

Ooooh me too!!! Going to head back for more cuddles on Thursday :)

Aquafit was fun. The instructors shorts get tinier every week though lol he has very nice legs. Really.....very......nice!!!! I'm starting the Monday night class toooooo hahahaaa

Oh yeah!! And my chicken is sitting in the fridge in its delicious marinade getting more delicious as we speak...... The smell is amazing already :) mmmmmmm!!! Must buy a new lemon zester tho coz using the cheese grater in desperation hasn't worked that well !!!!!

AND in other exciting happenings..... The graze bounty hunter box is AMAZINGLY SCRUMPTIOUS milk chocolate drops, coconut strips and dried cranberries. Yum yum yum and worth every last calorie (bout 130 I think)

I've burnt my bloody dinner goddamit. All day marinating and I blooming burnt it. I'm so frustrated. Done a big burn today and I'm really hungry, and my brains obviously frazzling and there isn't time to cook anything else now as I need to do the kids pancakes before bed yet too. I could actually stamp my feet in rage lol

Off to aqua fit :) got a night out fri at an all you can eat place in wolverhampton.

Is it the imperial?!

Ahhh man, think I need to find a lovely legged man led aquafit class, maybe then I'd go more lol

Aww no, what are you going to do about dinner?

caroline g said:
Is it the imperial?!

Ahhh man, think I need to find a lovely legged man led aquafit class, maybe then I'd go more lol

Aww no, what are you going to do about dinner?

Nah cosmo's (I think?) at Bentley bridge.

Dinner was alright in the end :) think I'm due on so I may have thrown my nummy out the pram a bit!! Hubby salvaged the chicken which was very very dry but really tasty and the potatoes were actually better burned!!! (I think it was just really really caramelised lol they tasted amazing) lucky my hubby is a sensible chap who keeps an eye on the calendar eh?

What did you do for dinner in the end hun? Such a shame, it looked bloody delicious.
I absolutley LOVE graze bounty hunter, LOVE IT!!!! :)

Ooooh we cross posted squeezy lol. To recap.....husband saved the dinner and it was blooooooooody tasty for the cals :) really low but felt quite naughty!! Gonna get that cookbook out again on Thursday :) if there's anything good I'll share!

Fantastic losses Tina!!! Well done :)

The recipe looks very nice :)

Ah is that the Greek place? I've never been there. I tried bounty hunter last night, was really nice! I was pleasantly surprised lol

Off to aquafit again today. Think TOTM is due imminently so squeezing a session in quick!! Probably won't do my Zumba session this arvo as I feel really tired.

Food for today....

Porridge with raisins and apricots
Ham salad
Apple slices and peanut butter
Chicken jalfreizi and basmati rice :)

Couple of snacks if I'm hungry

caroline g said:
Ah is that the Greek place? I've never been there. I tried bounty hunter last night, was really nice! I was pleasantly surprised lol

No it's pan Asian apparently :) Thai Vietnamese Mongolian Japanese and so forth. But there's more live cooking stations than your usual Chinese buffet. Think there's a noodle bar, a sushi bar, a yakatori bar, a tandoor station and another Japanese one I can't remember and haven't eaten before lol but it's a sizzling grill type one. Weirdly they also do pizza. Not sure how pan Asian pizza is lol. Just going to try and go at it Atkins style haha. Stuff myself with yakatori skewers and stay off the rice and pizza and noodles. She says. In theory!!! husband is literally GREEN with envy so I may well be back there soon!!

Wooooo aquafit was painfull today. Having a rest day thurs then going to try for a good burn Friday before my meal.

Graze black pepperdoms ...... YUMMY!!!

Food sounds good for today, think I'm going to try that recipe you posted the other night tonight. Oh, wasn't the place I thought of then! I think the Greek place is Zorba's actually, sounds nothing like Cosmo's lol

But isn't it a bit... Cream cheesy? I had that dinner, the flavour was nice apart from me burning it lol

caroline g said:
But isn't it a bit... Cream cheesy? I had that dinner, the flavour was nice apart from me burning it lol

Hahaha that recipe is cursed!!! The Philly is really nice. And I actually HATE Philly :) it's like full fat chocolate CHEESECAKE!!!!!

Gasp........then even biger gasp!!!! My God that looks good. Where did you get it from? I didn't see it in Morrisons on Monday. What did you have it with??? OMG, it looks amazing!
I'm very excited!! :)

Back