ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

Wishbird007 said:
Thanks sweetie x
Not as brave as u tho hun xx ;-)

Naaa im a big fat wimp xxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Naaa im a big fat wimp xxxxx

Ur not darlin, all u have to deal with, having ur all meds n ur insulin pump, thats v brave hun, dont think i cud do it xx

Ur not darlin, all u have to deal with, having ur all meds n ur insulin pump, thats v brave hun, dont think i cud do it xx

aaawwww thanks, Buuuut, ive done it since i was 7 so im use to it ... i think those thrown into scary stuff as adults etc have to be brave as it can be life changing ;);)

I'm scared to just go to my doctor in general.. I don't know why? I think I'm a bit mental :p

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I'm scared to just go to my doctor in general.. I don't know why? I think I'm a bit mental :p

Bless ya, dont think your not the only one ... im scared everytime, theres always somert wrong with me ...... lol .....

*Claire-Bear* said:
Bless ya, dont think your not the only one ... im scared everytime, theres always somert wrong with me ...... lol .....

I'm afraid about something being wrong with me... Like really wrong. That probably sounds mad lol!

*Claire-Bear* said:
aaawwww thanks, Buuuut, ive done it since i was 7 so im use to it ... i think those thrown into scary stuff as adults etc have to be brave as it can be life changing ;);)

Indeed u wud defo have to b used to it hun x
Well i still think ur fab Claire!
;-)

azwethinkweiz said:
I'm afraid about something being wrong with me... Like really wrong. That probably sounds mad lol!

Totally understand buttttt if there is, its better to sort it out sooner than later xxxxx

Wishbird007 said:
Indeed u wud defo have to b used to it hun x
Well i still think ur fab Claire!
;-)

Ohhhhh liz you always make me smile =) xxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Totally understand buttttt if there is, its better to sort it out sooner than later xxxxx

Aye I know what you mean. I have this horrible niggling feeling that I'm not able to have babies... I dunno if its just me who gets that feeling. Going for a smear soon hopefully and freaked out about it! I dunno how you do your job and deal with the sick folk & stay bubbly - wish I was more like ya xx

I think that too Sarah.. But don't wana hear it so won't go to my doc.. :(
We'd love a baby and haven't been using anything (sorry TMI I kno) for a year now.. But saying that we're not "trying".. We're just not not trying if that makes sense...

It's not TMI hon - we're all grown up here ;) I am on the pill because I don't want a baby right now but I'm afraid I'm not even able to. I've never told anyone that.

*Claire-Bear* said:
Ohhhhh liz you always make me smile =) xxxxx

I try lol xx
Happy friday hunni xx

It's not TMI hon - we're all grown up here ;) I am on the pill because I don't want a baby right now but I'm afraid I'm not even able to. I've never told anyone that.

Yea I was on the pill for years.. N me Jono had a talk when on holiday in 2009 n decided I'd come off everything and stop trying not to get pregnant.. But a year n half later n still nothing.. Every now n then I get this crippling pain in my left ovary.. Really sore.. Only lasts about 10 maybe 20 seconds at a time but will get it maybe 3 r 4 times a day... Hasn't happened now in a while (just realised as I was typing it ha).. Then had those problems after my smear so kinda convinced myself I wasn't able to get pregnant..

Dubchick81 said:
Yea I was on the pill for years.. N me Jono had a talk when on holiday in 2009 n decided I'd come off everything and stop trying not to get pregnant.. But a year n half later n still nothing.. Every now n then I get this crippling pain in my left ovary.. Really sore.. Only lasts about 10 maybe 20 seconds at a time but will get it maybe 3 r 4 times a day... Hasn't happened now in a while (just realised as I was typing it ha).. Then had those problems after my smear so kinda convinced myself I wasn't able to get pregnant..

Well I get pains in my pelvic area a bit too often to be considered normal but have been avoiding the doctor since before christmas. I'm in denial a bit and probably need a smear to be sure nothings wrong but I get so anxious at the thought.
Hope everything turns out ok for you hon. I can take a while to get pregnant so give it time. Go to the doctor to ease your worries... I'm gonna go soon too... Xxx

Francis that pain sounds something similiar to what I used to get, does it happen around ovulation time? Mine was midlemertz, its when the egg is in a case of liquid with a membrane around the outside making it bigger and painfull to move through your fallopian tubes, aparently nothing to worry about. And on the not trying to not get pregnant, you really do need to be having 'hanky panky' every 3 days to be in with a fighting chance. I got pregnant straight away with my first, basically we talked about it and 4 weeks later I was pregnant, with my second we tried for nearly 2 years. The best thing you can do is stay at a healthy weight and try not to stress about it x

Exactly Laura. My mum was pregnant with me in no time but with my little brother it took them over a year. You really only have one window of chance every month and possibly you're just missing that window hehe ;)

Exactly Sarah, I was convinced before we starting trying too that I'd never have any children. Was so happy when I was pregnant, even though I had terrible morning sickness with both, was sick all day long. Threw up outside a restaurant one day, right in front of the window and all the other diners hehe

Did you?! Jaysus! That's terrible... Is it like being ill for 9 months then lol?

Back