ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

azwethinkweiz said:
What you doing weighing on a sunday lol (i weighed today and it said I was 11st 8 but I don't believe it haha). Well done on your stone loss... Amaaaaaziiiiing xxx

Mmm crispy day eh? ;) nom nom x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

HAHAAAA, Naaaa its coz my days weere alll foooked coz of my night shifts ... id already eaten saturday so didnt believe the weight .... so i weighed on an empty stomach today :D

Do u reckon it makes a difference what day you WI on? I was thinking of changing to a Saturday (I currently WI Wednesday) but I wondered coz I struggle at weekends I could then make up for it during the week???????

xxx

Todays diary ..

Milk = 3
breakfast
egg on toast = 6

No dinner :)o)

Tea
double chicken burger made with 2 asda chicken burgers (6) warburtons seeded bun (4) = 10
mccain micro chips = 5
Salad = 0

equals 24 points ... i have some peanut m&m's for later - be rude not to eat them :rolleyes:

Mrsm79 said:
Do u reckon it makes a difference what day you WI on? I was thinking of changing to a Saturday (I currently WI Wednesday) but I wondered coz I struggle at weekends I could then make up for it during the week???????

xxx

I weigh on a sat and it suits me as I find weekends hard so I can enjoy my weekends better :)

xxx

Yeah i kinda weigh on saturday coz im usually off work which helps and then i can be naughty at weekends:eek: and correct during the week wen im busy ... if im workin ile weigh sunday xxx

Hmmmm thanks ladies, I'm seriously considering it :)
I just feel that Wednesday is too close to after the weekend iykwim?

xxx

Deffo, my fella weighs on a tuesday and hes always been too naughty on weekends, id change it if i were you esp if you wanna cheat over the w.i xxxx

I weigh on saturdays too hon. I weigh at home and thought it'd be easier to do it then in case I blow a lot of weeklies at the weekend (I actually tend to not eat as many at the weekend... Sigh). It seems to work for us :D x

I might do it then! What dya reckons best to do then (I normally WI Wednesday) shall I not weigh till nxt Saturday or weigh Wednesday and Saturday? Coz I'm not sure?

xxx

Just forget wednesday ... and weight next sat ........ gives u a bit extra time to sort yerself out ..... ive lost a stone so far .. i love cheatin weekends :D within the points obviously but u get a whole week to burn it off

Yay for the fab loss!!!!! U superstar!!!

I do occasionally think of moving to Sat WI but it's dangerous as I would write off sat every week lol!! So think Tues is good for me... Plus if I moved there is no meeting and think I need it for the moment!

Hope u had a good weekend chick! When u bk to work? Xx

A week today so a luuuuverly bitta rest for meeeee :D

Woooop enjoy it ;) x

:rolleyes: Ohhhhh i suuuuure will, been waiting for some time off now for 2months :eek: no wonder i was becomin tired of my day to day life :p

Bless u! Any exciting plans? Xx

Me n the man are off to that London on wednesday :D ... got cheap train tickets so thought we would visit coz ive never been before ... im guna be snap happy :p .... other than that .... puuuuuure chillin mateee :D

Wow enjoy it :) sounds brilliant!!!!! Xx

Back