Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Telly, oh yes, that annoying box in the corner lol - although I am watching Come Dine with Me on More4 - one of the few programmes I actually enjoy (well it is food related) :D

Hope the gin has not dampened your spririts too much xxx

Wassa mean?

I have to go and collapse in a minute - but tell your missus I've just been appointed to the MM Committee - no idea what I'm supposed to do, hopefully run around with a useless expression on my face....with a lovely backdrop, weeping willows, a statue or two....Shall send you details of the annual MM get together? We're not all mad, promise :)

Right you two, time for dogbert to have his last evening constitutional and for me to hit the sack - missus is upstairs ironing - will have to release her shackles so she can lie down :D

Big hugs - sleep well xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Night B and S, just came to post my fond farewell also. Thanks for the craic tonight - laughed my socks off!

did i miss all the fun.....been asleep on the sofa, now i best get to bed!

i'm hopeless in the winter, as soon as its dark i want to sleep. took the dogs a run round the field as the sun was going down, amazing sunsets at the mo, but then darkness and sleepiness, then i'm awake about half 3!

:) that's not so bad, i don't ever have to get up for a wee, i'm just awake! handy on work days, i get up around 5.15.....including tomorrow, so best get some shut eye.

night night xx

Morning nutters!!

LOL Linz

Morning Susie, morning all.

Back