Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Oh that's so annoying for you hun! I've got mine booked for the 22nd - hope they don't cancel it, I've got all my Christmas food in it (mostly good, including some of those bacon and cheese rolls mmmm)!

mmm yummy. yes they had better not cancel.....will stress me all week LOL

LOL I know, I'm like Maggie Smith's character in Downton Abbey - "What is a weekend?" she puzzled once :D. Might need to buy a few alarm clocks and hide them round the house :D

She played that part superbly!

WHICH i hasten to add doesnt have anything at all non atkins friendly ;) (apart from the dog food ;) )

Does dog food contain alot of carbs then Vicky?

Oh that's so annoying for you hun! I've got mine booked for the 22nd - hope they don't cancel it, I've got all my Christmas food in it (mostly good, including some of those bacon and cheese rolls mmmm)!

Mines booked for the 19th... gives me time to shop for all the crappy substitutions I'll no doubt get!

Why not select "No substitutions"? I do, and touch wood (she touches her head hehe) my orders have been complete for the last few months :)

Does dog food contain alot of carbs then Vicky?
i dunno but has peas in so guess so ;)
ok so ive added some crabbies onto my list ;).... ooops
mine is due thursday between 5-7 ill let you know.

On tesco Linz you can actually write notes against each item i.e. best sell by date possible, or notes about subsitutions

oh can i come to yours for that please yummy!

No you dont have to write it on everything!

Morning Susie, did you hear anything, or have I missed something?

Morning all

Heard this morning that I didn't get the job I went for on Friday, but looks as if I may have the other one, which is more my bag and better paid too. Don't have many details yet, will let you know as soon as I hear :)

Will catch up on the other posts later :)

Sx

Boo and YEY! Which is the one you have got? Oh sorry you will fill us in later x

well done x

OK, that sounds good then Susie.

Phew, just back from the post office - actually I was lucky, no big queue :)

The other job (senior press officer) isn't a sure thing - but the omens are reasonably good :) They have a contractor in the job but he's not working out, so it's more a question of timing, I think. A job sure would be a fab Xmas present!

Oh good, yes fingers crossed indeed Susie.

Back