Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

That's London for ya - my local is 24 totters away (there and back) and it's fine, if you want to be served through a grille by a man who needs you to write Cabernet Sauvignon down on a piece of paper.....

C'mere to me. That's downright classy compared to our local offie Susie!

And what exactly is a totter? Is that one of those medieval measures of drunken walking distance or what?

You got it babes, it's the latest we do in nearly sorted bust ankle looks - very popular here :)

Where is your planet earth? You may have mentioned but I'm an open and **** brain - open - info comes in and goes out again just as quickly - then shuts...:)

Awwww, forgot about the poor wee sore ankle. And ribs. :cry:

Hope you're well down your first glass by now Susie. :)

Aha! Second coat of tan is dry(ish) to the touch now. Time for bed methinks. Thanks to all for talking me through this trying time. Will report on success tomorrow :D

Night Susie lovey x

Morning all...

Hows you Suse?

And WW whats the update? Golden glow or tangerine tango? x

Tan is amazingly good, despite the slapdash attitute. One definite stripe on my R hand, but I've touched that up. Can't get to the party or wear my aspirational dress that I've been waiting three months to wear, but that's life, innit?

Might wear it to cook the tea here tonight! :)

Must be like getting a limb sewn back on Susie - I'd be lost without mine.

Hiya Alpa - how you doing today? Snow is coming down thick and fast here, was due to meet friends this afternoon but have just had to abort the mission as buses are getting stuck!

Did you get your phone sorted Susie?

Back