Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

NEWSFLASH...

Don't die of shock lovelies but I've just had a contact offer me a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not a done deal, I will have to do an interview early next week, with a view to starting a week Monday - but my contact says it's a formality, they want someone quickly and he wants me to do it!!!:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

It's only for a few months (although these things have a habit of rolling on) and I should know for sure tomorrow if it's going to happen.

Now I have to go and have a little cry to celebrate.

Hi susie. Great news on the job :D hope you are feeling a bit better
Xx

I'm crossing all my fingers for you until it's signed and sealed, which will make it awfully hard to type. Congratulations <3

Yaye, wine o'clock it is. Just been to the supermarche so am all sorted for the essentials - wine, gin, Atkins bars and cigs - god what a healthy picture that makes! :)

Boats! Place in the Sun (Discovery plus 1) is showing people 3 narrowboats - then 3 places in Abruzzo, where my friend and I want to buy!

Orgasmic Suze lol/ I always worry about that mid week shop and what the checkout person must think!
Typical basket would be: vodka, scratchings, crisps (for kids) steak and maybe a lettuce!!

Susie Susie Susie Susie Susie that's faaaaaaaaaaaaab! :D

Hope it turns out to be a brilliant thing for you. What sort of job is it? Do you even care? We love that guy, whoever s/he is for making our Susie happy! :D

Thank you both so much for your lovely comments. We're not there yet, but close :)

It's a great job, pretty well paid, but will tell you all if I actually get it.

Love you xxxxx

Back