Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Oh no Suse... so glad I don't get them. x

Just need to whip the lot out! Where's the knife?

Ooh ooh forgot to tell you - good news on the boat front, it looks as if moorings may be coming up in a marina I really fancy. I made friends with the harbour master today and I'm on the list as soon as they come available YAYE!

Sainsbos have an offer on for always - I got 4 packs of 12 for 99p each tonight - the extra long with wings (boys stop reading - you don't want to know)

I'll check it out, thx hun, easy to race through a few packs :(

Off to beddie byes - so sleep well and i really hope you feel better tomorrow hun xxx

Morning all

Pouring with rain here :( A friend of mine is going to Morocco for a week tomorrow and I so want to go with him boo hoo.

All good - but will be busy with a big media project today so prob won't see you until tonight. Behave (especially Vicky :)) xxx

LOL glad to hear someone has nice weather.

Today's menu

B - bacon and egg muffins (these are a real winner!) and sausages (0.4)
L - chicken cooked in lemon oil with two mugs iceberg lettuce and 100 mls mayo (2.3)
D - roast lamb and cauli mash (5)
W - 2 litres, soya latte (2) - might have another this afternoon 'cause I'm only up to 10 carbs. Is this OK? Am trying to resist the thought "10 carbs to spare, there's room for an Atkins bar in there"...!

are you counting the cream in the muffins? and yes arent they great!

Back