Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

I eat at least half a mim every day and never had a problem with them Susie - what does the book say - are they suitable for induction? Can't remember, and I gave my book away (sorry, loaned and never got it back, *sigh*) months ago!

They are suitable. I'd think they'd actually be a good thing to have? Mostly fibre and good for keeping you regular. The only thing people might have issues with would be the baking powder I suppose, which could be eliminated by making cookies?

Ive never tried the cookies but then Im not what you would call inventive in the kitchen so until I saw Brens recipe I wouldnt have had a clue.

Thx Rose I'll leave them in.

Six bacon and egg muffins are cooking as we speak - 3 I mixed the egg up with water and herbs, 3 I broke straight into the bacon lining the muffin cup. Will let you know how they come out :)

Reporting back -

They both came out great - the eggs mixed with water are like a lovely small puffy omelette/soufflee; while the egg I broke into the bacon is smaller but looks lush. I'll take one of each to work tomorrow and try - in the name of scientific comparison, of course :)

Last edited:
They sound lush Susie, hope they do the trick for you as brekkie - I used them for quite a while when I first came over to Atkins and they did me fine :) Glad you are giving it another go from basics - your life has changed so much in the last week or so that your body is bound to have rebelled a little, especially with the extra booze going in - back on the straight and narrow and it will come back off I am sure xxxxx

Morning Susie, they do sound nice.

Morning all

The muffins were very nice! They could be the way forward for me :)

Here's today's menu

B - two bacon and egg muffins (0), 2 Debbie sausages (0.4), 1 cup tea with soya milk (0.2), 1 soya latte (1) = carbs 1.6
L - chicken and 1 mug lettuce (2) with oil (no mayo omg) = carbs 2
D - chilli mince with 1 mug cabbage (4) and 100g mayo (1.4) = carbs 5.4
S - pork scratchings (1)
W - 3 litres
E - walking

Total carbs 10

There's not enough carbs there Susie, can't you fit another mug of greens in?

OMG OMG I have to brag - I have just bought myself my "starting work" treat.

Have continued to have problems with the ipod side of my iPhone - sooooo I just bought an ipod touch 4th gen 64GB!!! Massive :)

I got a refund back from the repair company (because they did such a bad job), so with that and through buying on eBay (an approved dealer), means I got a new one for £130 (£330 from Apple) - ta da!

So excited, I can load heaps of movies on there, as well as all my classical. Can't wait until it arrives :)

Thx hun - I do indeed love my gadgets. Also have to have music on the bus - can't stand the sound of blokes sniffing loudly erggg...so am looking forward to being able to block that out! :)

Back