new year, new start, new me :0

lollypop1985 said:
thanx girls i cant wait going to be as good as i can be until i get to that airport on thursday :)

You'll have so much fun! And think of all that walking as good body magic!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lollypop1985 said:
Morning girls
Omg last day at work today then off for 7 day I can't wait :) hope everyone is ok. I'm not putting food up as ain't really on plan properly

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using MiniMins

I bet your excited... Have a great time if I don't catch you before you go... Worry about food after the holiday... Will still be here on your return... Hugs and happy holiday wishes... Chelle...xx

morning girls

well i am trying to get back to normal today but i do have cake awaiting me at home in my fridge which i will have after weigh in

breakie - muller light
lunch - mixed salad with cucumber, tomatoes and ham
dinner - chicken with rice and mushroom sauce ( make up as i go along)
snacks - hxa - 275ml semi skimmed milk hxb - ryvita minis an apple

weigh in tonight i am expecting about 6 pounds gain think i expect the worst so i wont moan when it happens
the bf is starting again tonight so this will help me stay on track

Yay for BF starting tonight! Good luck and just remember, any gain was probably worth it x

good morning

well i am back on the band wagon and am well up for loosing this.
i plan to exercise for twenty minutes when i get home from work every day next week and i plan to maybe go for a cycle at the weekend depending on weather.

friday 8th june ee day
breakie - muller light yogurt vanilla with dark choc sprinkles
lunch - mixed salad with tomoatoes, cucumber, ham, bacon and beetroot
snacks - hxb - ryvita minis sweet chilli flavour hxa - 275ml semi skimmed milk an apple
dinner - pork chops with new potatoes or mash with carrots or peas or cauliflower of broccali
cant quite decide :)

girl all your help will be appricated if you think there is anything i need to change or do please let me know x

If I really had to pick on something - you could have some fruit with your yoghurt for breakfast? I'm addicted to blueberries atm :D

So. 20 mins of exercise huh? Just enough for the dreaded shred!??? ;)

Back