ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

I wish I had your attitude on life hon, I gotta work on it :) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I wish I had your attitude on life hon, I gotta work on it :) xx

oh bless u, trust me ... i get down alot too ..... but i bottle it all then blow it all out at once, its not pretty :eek:

*Claire-Bear* said:
oh bless u, trust me ... i get down alot too ..... but i bottle it all then blow it all out at once, its not pretty :eek:

That sounds like me:)

xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

*Claire-Bear* said:

Me too. NYE was my last blow out. Myself n Jonathan started 2012 not talking. But it's all good now :)

Awww Frances :( i had a new years similar with Matthew a few years back ....... were all guilty of blowing it all out and things get a bit out of hand eh :eek: hugs to you both xxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Awww Frances :( i had a new years similar with Matthew a few years back ....... were all guilty of blowing it all out and things get a bit out of hand eh :eek: hugs to you both xxxxx

Yea was absolutely hammered n hav no recollection at all of any of it. Was all sorted the next day. When I was finished gettin sick. Was way too hungover to care about us ha ha. Just all got too much ya kno. New year is hardest time of the year for me. Was the only day my man do e what she wanted, when she wanted. Every other day of the year she was wife n mother Monica. New years eve she was just Monica.

Yea was absolutely hammered n hav no recollection at all of any of it. Was all sorted the next day. When I was finished gettin sick. Was way too hungover to care about us ha ha. Just all got too much ya kno. New year is hardest time of the year for me. Was the only day my man do e what she wanted, when she wanted. Every other day of the year she was wife n mother Monica. New years eve she was just Monica.

aaawwwww, must be very hard. your not alone .... and have you noticed you always take it out on those closest to you, i always take it out on my fella too :( ......

New years is difficult as I get a bit depressed at the prospect of another year. My cousin killed himself on new years too so it can have some sad memories which puts new in a mood and of course OH gets the brunt of it. I was sick this new year though so spent most of it in bed!

azwethinkweiz said:
New years is difficult as I get a bit depressed at the prospect of another year. My cousin killed himself on new years too so it can have some sad memories which puts new in a mood and of course OH gets the brunt of it. I was sick this new year though so spent most of it in bed!

Oh honey, I can imagine it's hard to be positive ..... Hugggssss xxxx

Awww hugs to all. Claire u are a star!! Hope meds help. X

*Claire-Bear* said:
aaawwwww, must be very hard. your not alone .... and have you noticed you always take it out on those closest to you, i always take it out on my fella too :( ......

Yea poor Jono always gets it off me ha ha. Doesn matter who I fight with. Poor Jono gets it. Ah it's grand it's what der der for lmao

Ohhhhh Yesss they are Frances :p hehe !!!

Well, i have my insulin pump VERY WEIRD to never have to take an insulin injection again !!!!!:eek::eek: .... on the plus side ile be taking less insulin now, so even more opportunity for weight loss !!!

& tonight im being treated to a chinese take away by the man :cool::p xxxxx

You never have to be injected again?! I'm intrigued... how does this insulin pump work hon?

Mmm chinese take out... very nice!! What will you be having hon? I might have one this weekend...

You never have to be injected again?! I'm intrigued... how does this insulin pump work hon?

Mmm chinese take out... very nice!! What will you be having hon? I might have one this weekend...

Basically the pump is attached to you via a cannula ...... you add in what youve eaten and it calculates what insulin to give you ....... then it just delivers the insulin as and when you need, a little bit like a mechanical pancreas ......... :cool:

Im thinking maybe either sweet n sour chicken orrrr, maybe special fried rice, orrrrrr maybe a lovely curry ;) yummm xxxx

Thats pretty amazing!! Technology at its finest... feck these iPads and stuff - we need mechanical pancreas' and livers etc. lol!! Sounds awesome... oh my god you're a bionic woman now! ;)

Mmm that ALL sounds good. NOM! I'd love an aul take out but trying to have one week thats half good... I've been terrible lately lol!

Thats pretty amazing!! Technology at its finest... feck these iPads and stuff - we need mechanical pancreas' and livers etc. lol!! Sounds awesome... oh my god you're a bionic woman now! ;)

Mmm that ALL sounds good. NOM! I'd love an aul take out but trying to have one week thats half good... I've been terrible lately lol!

I really am the bionic woman now ... hehe !!!! its fab to be different lol !!!

maybe you should treat yourself after your week of being good !!!!

Aye maybe this Saturday. Although me and the OH might be heading down the country for a week from this saturday to next. Havent booked anything yet but its his 30th next week! So I dunno how my diet is gonna work next week... i dont really want to go for a whole week to be honest. Dont have the spending money for it!

Its just after Christmas and I had hols in November too. I wanna get back into this properly but life keeps throwing stuff at me *sigh*

Back