Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

aww glad it went well my love :) fingers crossed for you. omg yes you get stuffing your face honey xxxx

oh yummy. im 'supposed' to be having burgers tonight....... struggling today!

im just sooooo hungry. had plenty of liquids just feel starving like stomach is grumbly rumbly. i think i could actually sit and eat all day and night :)

ive got nothing to eat :( there are loads of biscuits in the office downstairs??? ;)

Resist the biccies Vicky I'm so with you after about a week of being starving and picking at good and bad things! xxx
Lady S so glad it went well hope you're enjoying your burgers ...... with mayo and cheese yummy!

Oh crikey how long til you go home?
five but then im going to tesco. :( should prove trying!!!!!! No im craving burgers now thats ok. Just going to pick up some mexicana cheese to put on them :)

Love that mexicana cheese - I must get some if I ever get out of my house again.

Susie glad the interview went well, hope you get good news Thursday.

Hello all, back with you - guess who fell asleep on the sofa? :eek:

Hope you're all fed and watered now (esp Lisa, hope your water is sorted), and feet up watching tellie :D

I'm just having a medicinal red from a cask wine recommended by a lady in the Tesco queue - well, I can't say much for her tastebuds - pheee-eww, it's a bit of a palate stripper!! :)

What's a cask wine Susie?

And I've given up personal recommendations for wine from apparent strangers since last summer in Tuscany, when we had a seriously dodgy buy recommended by a lovely guy walking around the supermarket, who turned out to be the winemaker himself!

Ach, tesco won't let me see unless I log in! Anyway, do what I did last summer - hold your nose lovey and chalk it up to experience! Or, mull it and then give me the recipe! Win-win!

You're very brave. :D

:party0016::party0036::drunk:

Back