Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

I'm full Susie - have to be, just had my whole dinner and then a goodly heping of pie, but I still want to nibble!!!

What I actually want is chocolate - damn those carb cravings. Hope they're gone soon!

LOL I just put sausages AND pork belly slices in the oven - bit late with dinner tonight :).

Wish I could magic you some Atkins choc, Water hun, I got a load in yesterday's delivery. I'm having one a day in the evening, that's when I get a sweet attack, and they don't seem to be stalling me (touch wood) :)

One good thing about not sleeping is that I packed up my tree and decorations last night, and finally went through all of my photo albums and chucked all the pics I never look at any more - blurry Paris in the rain, people I haven't seen for years, and so on. Got them down from 10 albums to two! Now I just have to scan the remaining ones onto the puter - and a bonus was that I found some lovely pics of Mum, which made me happy :)

The reason for getting rid of stuff is that I have moved a lot in the past few years and I just have too many books, pics, DVDs and so on - so you may all find little gifts making their way to you in the near future.

Also had a good think about what I'll do when my flat sells. Much as I love the idea of buying a boat, moorings are impossible to get - so think it's over to Plan B - rent in St Leonards for 6-12 months and see if I can handle the 2 hour (each way) commute. The train will cost about £300 a month but rents are so cheap, I can get a 1-2 bed flat with sea views and still be paying what I am now. Sound like a plan, lovelies? x

When can we come visit Susie? :D

I want my decs down too, but superstition rules here, so they'll come down as soon as I get in from work tomorrow.

Lovely that you found photos of your mum Susie. My little bro just put out an APB for some photos of my father - apparently he has none at all, so busy looking through the few I have so I can get them to him. Bittersweet.

Sounds idyllic Suse... I love the sea. x

I want chocolate. Or else I want wine. There - I've said it! I'm a chocowinoholic! :)

Will of course have neither - I'm using the pie as a substitute. ;)

LOL enjoy the pie, hun. I haven't made it for a while, can't be doing with the cream :(

And yes you are all welcome to stay - in fact, I insist upon it :D

Speaking of which, I'm thinking of doing a coach trip in May (if I'm working, of course) to the French and Italian Rivieras - anyone fancy coming? The hotel gets bad reviews on tripadvisor but a bed's a bed as far as I'm concerned :) Seen the same trip elsewhere for £200-300 more - Sapphire Coach Holidays - Italian and French Rivieras; Italy and France ‑ Hotel Delle Mimose

Aw Linzi, tomorrow is another day. Think of how good you'll feel when you hit target in April - and get that choc out of the house! xxx

Susie that holiday looks fab. And so cheap! Is it really all-inclusive at that price? Not open to me for various reasons, plus coach travel makes me very unwell, but I'm very envious.

Last edited:
Yep the only thing to pay for is meals when you're out and about and the optional trips, which usually cost about £20 each.

How awful that you can't travel by coach - I went to Italy in May this year and loved it, I'm a real convert. Just can't stand airports, planes, the whole flying experience, really :)

oooo I love flying! did not do it till I was 30 and was hooked - only bad experience was sharm airport last year - but we survived it lol

have done a coach trip to spain and not sure I could sit for that length of time these days............but it sounds great once you are there :)

Morning Susie.

Flying bores me, I must have more air miles that Andrew. :)

Morning Hon. I used to be scared of flying but fascinated by plane crashes. I still am a little scared but i love it!
Id love to come but im off to norfolk with the sausages in May babes x I took my decs down on sunday! was sick of em LOL.

I watched too fat for fifteen last night omg one 17yr old girl was 515lbs! amazing she has such determination to get it off though. Its a bit like a kids biggest loser.

Travel newsflash - just got the following email -

LONDON--6 JANUARY, 2011--Several low-cost carriers including
Ryanair, Wizz Air and Norwegian have launched January sales,
cutting the price of flights to Europe from London airports.

Most sales end within the next five days and we expect
popular routes to sell out quickly.

Here's our pick of the best return fares from London:

-Stansted to Dublin/Cork ... £12
-Luton to Prague ... £30
-Stansted to Rome/Venice ... £38
-Gatwick to Copenhagen ... £55
-Gatwick to Stockholm ... £64

Travel dates vary by route. We found good availability
between February and March.

Click the link below to see when the lowest fares are
available to these destinations and others using Fly.com:
Find Airfare, Airline Tickets, Flights, and More | Travelzoo

thanks but dont live nr london pmsl x

I know hun - but you might have been bowled over by the prices! :)

Anyway, the sale won't just be for London departures, I'm sure

ok :) dont want to go abroad though. well i do but only with my girls

Back