Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Thats irish men for you hunni, they're sooooo rude :D

LOL :) He looked a bit harrassed - and down at heel...mind you, there were millions of tourists there, all blocking the entrance to the tube bah humbug, maybe that was making him grumpy :)

Morning Susie :D

Morning Kirstie - are you flat-showing today again?

Morning (just)!

LOL no sweetie, got three more for next Saturday (easier for my tenant that way).

Feeling very bloated from my carbfest yesterday and the meal just kept on giving, all night, yuck. But had the most hilarious time last night, an old Oz mate was in London and we kept up a 2 hour long FB chat while watching "Withnail and I", quoting the lines to each other - infantile but fun! :)

How's everyone today?

hey hon - did you have naan aswell?

am ok babes - tired :( all that walking ;)

Good afternoon susie :) It looks lovely, stunning view. I love that big window, lots of natural light.

Hiya Susan - and thx for your thoughts. The view is great, isn't it? And a balcony! And a spare room for my low carb friends to stay in :)

A spare room is so handy, i miss having one :( ooooh a balcony, how posh :)

Have to report what I think may be a breakthrough - twice today I have stopped eating without gobbling up everything on the plate! :)

Maybe brain and tum are moving into sync with each other?

That is a breakthrough! A bit like my alcohol off switch. I've woken up every morning with a part finished glass in the kitchen. Before I would have had to drain the glass to save the waste. I now know putting it inside me is as much of a waste as pouring it away. Just need it to kick in earlier!!

Back