Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Blimey Suse... that flats lush & incredibly cheap!!

Thx hun! It is a great location - sea and Warrior Garden views, station is 5 mins away, beach is well, right there - and I could live there without having to do any work (maybe upgrade the kitchen and get rid of the Artex on the ceiling). Both bedrooms have ensuites too, so there's a bit of internal space to play with.

it means having a mortgage - but I think it's worth it! :)

Flat looks fantastic Susie. That view! And a balcony! Really good price too, and you could move in without doing a thing to it. How long is the commute to London from there? Are you sure you could do it winter and summer?

Thx hun - the commute is 90 mins, which is not going to be easy but with no work there, I don't have a choice. And anyway, it took me that time to get from south London to inner west yesterday!

If I get myself organised (have brekkie and coffee on the train) and listen to music, read the papers, it should be OK.

Sounds like you've got it sussed lovey. It looks like just a great place to be. Imagine throwing back the curtains on a Saturday morning and thinking you have all that to walk out into every weekend. Heaven. :D

I know, fabulous! And I think it will be much better for me to be away from London - friendlier and a bit quieter :)

I've enjoyed living in London, but it has never really felt like home, probably because I've moved around a lot and friends have come and gone out of my life. Now if only I could get rid of you lot...JUST KIDDING! :)

Never! We'll be your friends while you make proper friends in your new place. Then we'll come and stay, and you can introduce us, and we'll make new friends! Etc. etc. etc. :)

Who said that??? :confused:

Back