Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

LOL all - and good afternoon.

Been tearing around like a mad thing today, so am just indoors (finally - horrible rainy day here today) and warming up :)

All crossed for you here S. All good things happening for you. :)

I would just like to have it known that I have normal hearing AND a normal volume voice. That puts me in the minority here though, by the looks of things. Now, about to that idea of writing everything down when we go to Brum... :D

Good luck with interviews susie xxx

I have trouble hearing when there's a lot of background noise so if I just smile and nod you can pretty much guarantee it's because I haven't heard lol

I am just the same Lisa, need to be able to see the face I am conversing with as I do a fair bit of lip reading to help me :rolleyes:

Good good luck with the interviews xx

Morning Susie :D

Morning all

Woozie is right on the money, been up all night with a very dodgy tummy. No FF eaten so think it must be part of this virus, or worry from my tenant (she is being hugely unhelpful and made change the viewing times). Oh well, she'll be gone in three weeks, thank goodness.

Hope everyone is having a good day :)

Dont you have control over the viewings suze? make sure you keep her deposit. hope you feel better love, soon wonder if its something contagious on here? xxxx

Back