Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

No probs, I'm the same :)

- A pair of black patent shoes (eBay, £5)
- A deep muffin pan (eBay again - so I can make bacon and egg muffins)
- A book from Amazon for my mate in NZ
- A bottle of lemon olive oil (eBay again, about £3 - bargain)
- My Nudo oil delivery - two containers of mandarin oil and one of thyme oil, never tried it before but their other stuff is so lovely, I'm sure it will be fine.

Also got a gorgeous little outfit in Tesco for £3, for my friend who had a wee boy in October.

Spot the woman who now has money to burn :)

Interesting, the saying - "one door closes, another one opens" eh? it looks like I may not be able to get a mortgage because I'm a contractor - but maybe fate is telling me to go with the boat idea after all? :)

No mortgage, and if I'm lucky I can get one with a mooring in central London :)

Ooh ive always wanted to live on a houseboat (keen sailor here). Centre of london and summer coming - sounds super :D

the houseboat idea is fab, very nice to live a slightly alternative lifestyle, love it! and more freedom than a stuffy mortgage too!

it must be lovely to suddenly have a bit of spare cash, and well done on the bargains, go you!
yes we have missed you, but its important to keep up with real life friends too, and that is easier if you have a little cash to spare. it far too easy in the winter to curl up on the sofa and internet rather than put your coat on and go out, i hate going out on dark winter nights!

OMG a houseboat would be amazing Suse. x

Me too. And I adore London. How many of us could come at a time then? :D

Morning Susie :D
How's your weekend going? Hope you are recharging ready for monday and work (yea :) )

Back