THE LITTLE RED DRESS SAGA

Been ok. Had to sort my return to work out so that was depressing lol just cooking them aldi chicken wrapped in bacon with cheese cooking some roast style potatoes with it cos my slimming world chips never come out right but my roasties rock lol. Also cooking stuffed mushrooms with mozerella onion ham garlic and parsley. Hows ur day been

Been ok. Had to sort my return to work out so that was depressing lol just cooking them aldi chicken wrapped in bacon with cheese cooking some roast style potatoes with it cos my slimming world chips never come out right but my roasties rock lol. Also cooking stuffed mushrooms with mozerella onion ham garlic and parsley. Hows ur day been

Oh I wanna come to dinner Stacey, sounds fab :eat:

End of maternity leave is dire, wrench to go back, r u going back fulltime?

I can't seem to stay away from chocolate, coming up to star week & common sense have gone out the window :doh::angeldevil:

Sounds it but im so annoyed. The packet said to cook chicken for 35 mins it was in for 45 and was still pink inside so basically got binned booooo got a hunters chicken one to cook will have to make sure its cooked properly this time haha.

Back