THE LITTLE RED DRESS SAGA

Howdy ladies,hope you're having a good day!!

I'm out in a park with the kids & friends,so limited opportunity to EAT,hee hee & do damage.I'm boiling hot,sitting in the shade supping lukewarm squash,no shop around to even get a cold drink,I'm out in the wilderness ?

Getting brain freeze with an ice pole just now. At work giing through paperwork. I am frying. Out on a picnic with clients tomorrow so it will prob rain. Has my hypnosis gastric band opp this morning. So should be a step closer to the killer heels and red nicks lol

Getting brain freeze with an ice pole just now. At work giing through paperwork. I am frying. Out on a picnic with clients tomorrow so it will prob rain. Has my hypnosis gastric band opp this morning. So should be a step closer to the killer heels and red nicks lol

I keep getting visions of these red lacy frilly burlesque knickers Flower lol!! Oh keep us updated on the cd.Did u get ur raspberry ketones yet?

I got raspberry ketones months ago but i dont think they helped me. Had such a bad day food wise ive just attacked some party sausages and satay sticks. Fed up food wise but ill be back on it tomorrow just gunna go easy on myself

I got them then read the label and it interacted with my meds. Was ok amazon reimbursed me. What for tea tonight ladies.:rolleyes:

I cant be fussed so gunna shot a chicken breast in oven and have some savoury rice with it. Whats on for tea for u

I got raspberry ketones months ago but i dont think they helped me. Had such a bad day food wise ive just attacked some party sausages and satay sticks. Fed up food wise but ill be back on it tomorrow just gunna go easy on myself

Ah I know how u feel,the heat is killing me,I'm tired,cranky & me resolve is not the best food wise.I'm on way home,been good all day so treated meself to a fillet steak,gonna do SW chips,peas & mite go wild & make pepper sauce.Have melons in 4 dessert.

Work done till 7am tomoz. I am on the 2nd gin and tonic. Walked loads today but no sit ups etc. Away to tuck into a tesco chow mein (oops) sure its for emergency times. Well girls cheer me up with something funny :):):):):)

Well its not funny for me but might be for u. Done the splits in the kitchen not so long back as my darling step daughter decided to spill her drink and not tell me u turn round and bam! I now fell like my legs split at my neck haha

Back