THE LITTLE RED DRESS SAGA

Yes and yes. Finish work at 9.30 tonight and im off tomoz for our anniversary. Going to weigh in tomorrow morning as going for an indian tomorrow night wiv me man.:p

Oh good stuff, Happy Anniversary :love047:

Put on 1.5lb so im super motivated

Well todays Monday so put that 1.5lb behind you Stacey, I've sqooched up, plenty of room on the wagon beside me :D Foodwise I was good today, just have to keep it up :rolleyes:

Oh my good grief ive just tried the insanity workout got 5 mins in and collapsed on sofa haha sweat is already pouring off me.

Thankyou izzy will defo need to sort eating out on wed. I know I keep saying it. Set me eating challenges ladies. No fishy things (barff)

I challenge you to eat 7 portions of fruit and veg however u choose to have them. Chips dont count haha. A mini challenge is to eat one portion of something new u havnt tried yet?

Thanks stacey I will start that challenge tomoz as I am going out for tea tonight for my anniversary and I'm sure you dont mean a different Indian food. I will do your challenge though. Weigh in this morning I stayed the same which is a miracle. :)

Oh my good grief ive just tried the insanity workout got 5 mins in and collapsed on sofa haha sweat is already pouring off me.

Gonna look this "insanity" up, never heard of it. Have the 30day Shred & I find that a killer, it's gathering dust, I should give it a go again.

Just home from a fantastic evening. Enjoyed some amazing indian food and great hubby company xxxxxxx. Back to eating proper chicks. Good luck izzy tomoz.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::D

Back