Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Oh no, I love Richard Herring, he's very witty! (If I'm thinking of the right man - remember I have a kazillion vodkas on board now)...

I know I said it earlier, but I'm not at all confident about getting the Travelodge rooms at the special rate. Tried a few times before and they always disappeared, no matter what I did.

No one will blame me, will they?

Nah Susie - would be nice if it worked out, but there'll be other rooms lovey. No pressure.

Also, you have the complete moral high ground, as you can see nobody else is volunteering to book rooms for everyone at the crack of dawn...:D

Sorry, must have misheard you Bren, I thought you said campsites there. As in camping. LOL. That isn't a word in my vocabulary. I like a bed at all times.

PMSL! But seriously. A bed for me at all times. Preferably kingsize. :D

Water I speeka your language.

So Bren, Marty and her OH will go camping - and the rest of us will find memory foam comfort elsewhere :D

Well lovely ladies, I must be orf to bed now, good luck for the morning Susie and don't worry if it does not come off - we will sort sommat! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Night Bren, thanks for all the fun tonight. Sleep well. x

I, on the other hand, am pouring another teeny tiny drink, despite the fact that it's 11.30, well past my usual bedtime. ;)

Me too hun. I do love having an imagination, but there are downsides. My sleep has gone out the window lately, wish I could turn my brain off sometimes :(

Oh dear Susie, don't know what I would do if I didn't have my sleep. I feel so cheated the mornings I wake up early and work starts buzzing round in my head. :(

Hope yours gets sorted soon pet. Have you tried something herbal - valerian root? Or even Kalms or something?

Night anyway - hope you have a fab sleep tonight x

Good advice but sadly all the herbal things don't work. Went to a deficient locum after my mum died to ask for sleeping pills (just so I could sleep) and he refused, saying I would sue him if I had an overdose....that was four years ago and I haven't been to a doctor since.

Found the answer - stay up and listen to 80s music (Rick Astley, come back lol).

Last edited:
Back